• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

bronkonagurski

Gold Member
Price does that a lot though

I thought arguing a replay result was supposed to be an automatic ejection, but maybe I imagined that. Not that I'm really outraged about it, just seems odd.

Also I like how Price 'argues' in such a calm manner. My buddy who is a Reds fan absolutely hates that, lol. Surprised I haven't gotten an angry text about that yet.

tim1138

I thought arguing a replay result was supposed to be an automatic ejection, but maybe I imagined that. Not that I'm really outraged about it, just seems odd.

Also I like how Price 'argues' in such a calm manner. My buddy who is a Reds fan absolutely hates that, lol. Surprised I haven't gotten an angry text about that yet.

From what I saw on Twitter it was a crew chief review so maybe those rules don't apply?
I dunno, but he's definitely gotten tossed a couple times this year arguing after a challenge.

I wouldn't be mad at that. Montero threw e scoreless innings.

He shouldn't have been made into a reliever in the first place. He was put there because El Gordo sucked and Farnsworth was worse. So we needed a closer. Plus side is that had Terry not done that, deGrom would have been called up to be the closer. However it was still a stupid thing to do for a guy that had been rushed through the system waaaaaaay too fast and just needed seasoning on his stuff as a starter.

I think he has #2 starter potential.

Cuddyer was literally limping along the baseline to 2nd.

Fucking hell why is he playing?

rando14

Lulz the amount of pity the Tigers announcers have for the Mariners hitters ahah, literally sound like they feel so bad for us...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays just won a game against the Phillies 1-0. Their only run came from a HR by their fucking SP Nate Karns. First time in the history of baseball that an interleague game ends 1-0 with the only run coming from a HR by an AL pitcher. An absolutely putrid game.

Jays may have signed Joba to a minor league deal

Confirmed

Mike Wilner ‏@Wilnerness590 1m1 minute ago

And confirmed! #Bluejays have signed Joba Chamberlain to a minor-league deal. He goes to Dunedin, then Buf. First reported by @Joelsherman1

Hey Oakland.

We're about to take a shit in your stadium.

That your sewage system definitely won't be able to flush down.

There are so many ways to take this:

- Literally - You are at O.co and ate a burrito or something and are going to take a shit at the game. This is not recommended. No one wins here, especially the shit-tor.

- Figuratively Negative - You're going into the figurative house, wherein you would take the equivalent of an upper tanker, thereby disrespecting the A's stadium and, thus, a fan's home. This would be impolite, but humorous.

- Figuratively Positive - Wherein you come into the stadium, and your team shits itself, losing multiple games in a row. This would be funny from all kinds of perspectives.

In sum, as with the Royals, fuck the Blue Jays, Canada, and everything related to both therein. Except Molson, which is a fine beer. And poutine. Because that's delicious. And Strange Brew, the 20th century's finest comedy.

Leafs2-300x300.jpg

zroid

Banned

Confirmed

And confirmed! #Bluejays have signed Joba Chamberlain to a minor-league deal. He goes to Dunedin, then Buf. First reported by @Joelsherman1

Everyone who knows AA saw this coming

Confirmed

fuck you AA, chances are this is the only move you make too

Ugh. Worst coast. I will be without jays games for the week.

We got Joba. I feel mild.

the west coast is amazing, alright? Most people know this.

There are so many ways to take this:

- Literally - You are at O.co and ate a burrito or something and are going to take a shit at the game. This is not recommended. No one wins here, especially the shit-tor.

- Figuratively Negative - You're going into the figurative house, wherein you would take the equivalent of an upper tanker, thereby disrespecting the A's stadium and, thus, a fan's home. This would be impolite, but humorous.

- Figuratively Positive - Wherein you come into the stadium, and your team shits itself, losing multiple games in a row. This would be funny from all kinds of perspectives.

In sum, as with the Royals, fuck the Blue Jays, Canada, and everything related to both therein. Except Molson, which is a fine beer. And poutine. Because that's delicious. And Strange Brew, the 20th century's finest comedy.

Leafs2-300x300.jpg

It's the bolded. It's always the bolded.

Rangers with the worst home team record in the MLB and the most wins on the road in the MLB.

Can't even make this crap up... How the hell do you even do that
beli.png

I'd look at dropping Joc in the Dodgers batting order. Every game lately he's 0-4 or 0-5. He isn't even walking anymore. His OBP has fallen nearly 50 points in the last month.

We can't keep leading off with an automatic out. Drop him to 6th or 7th and see if he can break out of this slump.

Rays just won a game against the Phillies 1-0. Their only run came from a HR by their fucking SP Nate Karns. First time in the history of baseball that an interleague game ends 1-0 with the only run coming from a HR by an AL pitcher. An absolutely putrid game.
I didn't think it was a bad game at all. Nola looked great, even if it was only the Rays.

Donaldson back in Oakland: 'My heart started fluttering'

When the Coliseum finally came into focus, "my heart started fluttering a little bit seeing this place," (Donaldson) said.
"I really have nothing but fond memories of being here, minus the flooding a couple times."

How we all feel, Josh. How we all feel.

Donaldson said he still watches the A's "any time I get a chance" and insists he has "zero animosity about anything."
"I have really good feelings about being here," he said. "I want to be able to show the fans how I play again, just because they haven't been able to see me in [nine] months. I just want them to continue to have good memories of me being here."

We love you too, RainBringer.

Nice ovation for him in his first at bat too. Because of course it was.

Josh, we'll see you again when you're wrapping up your career and you want to take one more tour around the league.

Velcro Fly

schwarber is amazing

i don't even remember what the cubs gave up for montero either but fuck it i'm over him already

can we please get the DH in the national league so that this guy can bat every game?

Top Bottom