• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

EveryColorfulGoose.gif

puig for Thor

Beckx

Charlie Morton making people
not named Hosmer
look bad.

Need runs dammit. Cole and Morton with back to back QS and no run support.

jman2050

I still don't know how the Yankees are doing this with 2-4 black holes in the lineup every night and with CC channeling the ghost of Javier Vazquez every five games.

harSon

Banned
why do we always suck ass cheeks right after the all star break

and why do we always suck ass cheeks once the media starts felating us?

Beckx

LOL @ Chris Stewart's look at Morton after that pitch

I would screencap it but MLBTV says fuck you chromebooks no DVR features for you

Fuck.

Fuckity Fuck Fuck

Malo

Banned
That Tex message was close to where I was. It was about two to three rows in front of where I was sitting.

Nice to see another win person.

zulux21

Wooooo, managed to split the season series....against the White Sox.

I am happy about this. I was worried the white sox were going to win a game there, and i don't want to see them win again until after the trade deadline.

though they most likely lost enough now going 1-5 since the all star break but I want to make sure they don't try to buy anything (if they had gone 6-0 they would be 2 games over .500 and only 2.5 out of the wild card and thus could have potentially been buyers)

I want to see Jeff Samardzija turned into prospects, Geovany Soto will likely net a prospect from a team needing a back up catcher, despite his down season Alexei Ramirez might get someone back, and maybe someone would want Adam LaRoche.

i mean the white sox won't go crazy as sellers (they totally plan to compete next year) but getting rid of some of these short term players for something would be way better then trying to come back this season.

plus with alexei gone the white sox future short stop Tim Anderson could finally get some major league time.

The A's are pretty good

don't believe the record

now losing to the M's on the other hand... :(((

edit: Hendriks is not inspiring much confidence there

Plus the Jays are stinkier than their record suggests.

Lawrie might have broken himself again on that (excellent) throw on Edwing.

Parch

That sure didn't sound like an immature hothead. He seemed pretty honest and sincere to me.
Now why couldn't he have said that yesterday? When he doesn't speak to the media, they make up all sorts of bad crap about why he didn't.

The Canadian fans just wanted to hear what he had to say instead of just believing what the media has to say. He did the right thing by making that statement today. Play the media game and everybody is happy.

Yeah the Diamondbacks are an absolute joke.

I was really nervous when Ramos loads the bases with nobody out, and then he proceeded to strike out the side and get the save. Finally some luck!

Top Bottom