• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

So what's the deal with Gary Cohen? Did they ever say why he wasn't there? Burkhardt wasn't bad, but he doesn't have the same enthusiasm.

League up

jowKAQUhTQ0Ot.jpg

Is it time to lose?

Branduil

Only one good thing can happen to the Rangers this year and that's Ron Washington getting fired. Maybe if they collapse in June it can happen early.

cashman

Banned
This is a little bit of unprecedented territory for Branduil as this is the first 3 game losing streak of the season for the Rangers, and also one of the worst stretches the Rangers have been in since Branduil became a fan in 2010.

rekameohs

Banned
I have to say that even with all of the making fun of grit and whatnot, this has to be some of the most fun watching the Diamondbacks baseball that I've had in a very long time.

2Crisis

I have to say that even with all of the making fun of grit and whatnot, this has to be some of the most fun watching the Diamondbacks baseball that I've had in a very long time.

I'm in Seattle for the Summer and only get the Mariners now :(((

edit: forgot to mention, Skaggs looked pretty sick tonight. Was throwing some nasty stuff

My god at that game last night lasting almost 4 hours. I feel so bad for fans of AL teams. The Phils have to send Cloyd down. Makes no sense to have him in the majors. He throws 85 and he doesnt have great control to make up for his lack of velocity. If Manuel really is the reason that they wont give young guys a chance then they should fire him. Morrison hould have gotten called up rather then cloyd. If Howard's knee is really fucked the it doesnt matter anyways. The only time the Phils looked decent this year wa that 13 game stretch where Howard was killing the ball. Without him they are really fucked.

Don't worry brah, phils are a second half team. They've got that 2nd wikd card spot locked up.

They have had a better 2nd half record every single season that Manuel was the manager and last year they went from 14 games out to 2 games out at one point. If they dont turn it around at least they did manage to win a WS with this group unlike some other teams.

I cannot fucking believe the Tigers gave Brandon Inge an AL Championship ring yesterday. The bum played nine games with the organization and batted .100 with one HR and two RBIs.

Brinbe

Headed down to catch Jays-Barves in a bit. (fuck this weather though, I wanted an open dome and some sun). Hope it's as exciting as the Jays-O's game I saw on Sunday. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom