• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

zulux21

just a little side note, the groupees adventure/rpg bundle is down to a 1 game min per bundle instead of two, so if you are only interested in 1 game you can get it for 75 cents now (or if you wanted the bonus stuff a few times over you can buy things 1 game at a time now)

Giard

Is gamesrage.org down for everyone? The bundle with King Arthur's Gold seems really neat, but I can't buy it!

edit: Yeah, site is down. Checked their facebook page.

Wok

Is gamesrage.org down for everyone? The bundle with King Arthur's Gold seems really neat, but I can't buy it!

edit: Yeah, site is down. Checked their facebook page.

I should have downloaded the games just after paying.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
The new Green Light Bundle on THURSDAY!

The Games:
Bridge it!
KRUNCH
Constant C
Escape Goat
8Bit Commando

Bonuses:
Ichi
Bridge it addon pack
Escape Goat OST
KRUNCH OST

See you on thursday!

wilflare

The new Green Light Bundle on THURSDAY!

The Games:
Bridge it!
KRUNCH
Constant C
Escape Goat
8Bit Commando

Bonuses:
Ichi
Bridge it addon pack
Escape Goat OST
KRUNCH OST

See you on thursday!

been waiting for your new bundle :D
not gonna miss another of your bundles again!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I've been playing Constant C and it's great! Nice bundle! :)

Im_Special

They still bundle everything in one key which is dumb,

Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third in one key

and

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package in another key

And I might add that the SR:3 DLC are a lot of cheat enabled DLC and are not recommended but I guess you can't get Dead Island unless you enable the cheats.

They still bundle everything in one key which is dumb,
Not always (quite a few recent bundles have been game per key). I guess Deep silver got the keys and wanted to put as few requests for keys as possible. Also they have a vested interest in not having people give away potential income (the bits they do not want/need).

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Is Dead Island the good zombie game or the bad one? Or the other bad one? They all sound like they have the same title to me :/

Edit: watched the video, nevermind it's the bad one.

Is Dead Island the good zombie game or the bad one? Or the other bad one? They all sound like they have the same title to me :/

Edit: watched the video, nevermind it's the bad one.

Now I'm curious as to what the good one was supposed to be.

Good thing I didn't buy Risen 2 during the Steam sale! (not that I was that likely to, considering I haven't even played the first one yet)

wilflare

Humble and its... bundle keys :(
I need Risen 2 and Sacred 2 Gold but own the other two.
I need Dead Island GOTY DLC... but JUST redeemed SR3 Full Pack -smh-

EDIT: haha before anyone takes issue with the perceived negativity of my post.
I am glad to have these amazing bundles and understand why keys are bundled and not separated.
but it's something I hope to have.. as the spare keys can always go to a friend or two and get them started on the series/games

DiscoJer

This isn't the best bundle the world, but I sprung for it

The HP Lovecraft Bundle. Has Cthulhu Saves the World (Steam Key), plus Sherlock Holmes Awakening (Steam Key) and Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Download for both Windows and Android) if you beat the average (which is $2.62 right now),

http://vodo.net/hplbundle

Also some audio dramas and e-magazines

tsab

I already have the steam games.

first one to quote me gets [ Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened or Cthulhu saves the world. (your choice)

edit: all gone

Top Bottom