• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the discontinued game(s) you would like to see revived or rebooted?

PirateKing

No timeline. Not restricted to any gaming device.

My votes go to;

Tomba! (Tombi)
Crash Bandicoot (By Sony)
Original Metal Gear games
Bloody Roar
Age of Empires
Age of Mythology

Elvick

Banned
Ice Climbers, as a co-op action adventure with RPG and platforming elements.

StarTropics, <3

Wild Arms... How I long for Wild Arms 6. Fill the JRPG void Sony...

Ristar, what are you doing Sega? He's awesome. D:<

AND XENOSAGA FFS, I want the full series as intended so bad. ;_;

super Monkey Ball
The PS Vita one is pretty awesome IMO.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Croc.
256px-Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg

This one.

FloatOn

In no particular order:

Bushido Blade
Power Stone
Darkstalkers
Ghouls and Ghosts/Maximo
Jet Grind Radio
Dino Crisis
Actraiser
Crusader No Regret/No Remorse
Legacy of Kain

FirLocke

Would really like some new Wild ARMs and Mega Man X, although Mighty No.9 will hopefully fill that void.

NBA Street would be nice too. Vol. 2 was awesome. Really wouldn't mind some more Crash & Crash Team Racing. Maybe Jak & Daxter too.

But yeah, Wild ARMs. Please more Wild ARMs.

Half-Life
- I still love playing through Half-Life 2 and the episodes, it's one of the few FPS's I can still enjoy. Valve has come so far since episode 2, seeing a Half-Life game with the quality of Portal 2 would be amazing.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
- People say this series dies after THPS3, but I had a lot of fun with the Underground games, if Neversoft is still what it once was, I'd like to see them attempt a modern Tony Hawk game without any gimmicks.

Viewtiful Joe
- I've only played the first one, and it is fantastic. I'd love to see Platinum Games do a high budget modern Viewtiful Joe game.

Psychonauts
Ape Escape
Jak & Daxter
Voodoo Vince
Phantasy Star (not the crappy MMO)
Skies of Arcadia
Alundra
Crimson Skies

and finally: Shenmue. Not that I like or want the game. I just want the 50 people left who actually want the game to shut up about it in every thread. :)

Elvick

Banned
They still make Lemmings though. A new one's coming to PS Vita. And they basically retooled the PSP game for PS Mobile awhile back too.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1UkvUH9YQ

Psychonauts
Ape Escape
Crimson Skies
YES. How could I forget these.

Also...

Rocket Robot on Wheels. I regret trading that in so bad. When I learned that Sucker Punch made it, the same people who made Sly... it blew my mind.

Such a nice game.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
FreeSpace
System Shock
Bushido Blade (like the first one).
Shadow Hearts (Kodelka)

I would like to see the original vision of the Xenogears saga. Shame that will never happen.

DJIzana

Psychonauts
Ape Escape
Jak & Daxter
Voodoo Vince
Phantasy Star (not the crappy MMO)
Skies of Arcadia
Alundra
Crimson Skies

and finally: Shenmue. Not that I like or want the game. I just want the 50 people left who actually want the game to shut up about it in every thread. :)

I agree with a new, offline Phantasy Star but crappy MMO? Are you freaking kidding me? That part is a stupid thing to say in your post dude...

Top Bottom