• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wtf man wtf WTF you are getting thread post privileges back after Jesus' return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

In another thread, someone had to get a diagram to explain female genetailia to the Walrus.
I think he's trying too hard.

Moggelicious said:
Why do you go to a psychologist? Oh sorry this thread answered my question.

I don't but even if I did, would it matter?

People are so judgmental, seriously. Listen to yourself. Haters' all around. First rule of the internet has to be, not to take anything serious or become emotionally attatched. Like half the posters in this thread broke than after first post.

And then it bcomes this dual facarde with me trying to get attention versus proving my innocent for having a Dolphin blowhole fetish.

Topic was made for the indulging idea of discussion something wack. People started hatin' but no contribution.
I would rather be a lousy contributor, like the lame ass stuff I have posted here, than be another "stop posting" and "that's not funny" person:I
Justify your existence. then shop the hell out of it, flip-flop the discussion or move ot forward or post something or anything relevant.

In all honesty it just increases my confidence in myself. I am not even kidding about that. I feel I am superior in some way to some of you haters, as I would never let myself be reduced to post that kind of crap, that seriously weak posters are made of. EEK!

GCX

Vigilant Walrus said:
First rule of the internet has to be, not to take anything serious
You're kinda breaking your own rules by taking gaf and your thread posting privileges so seriously.

I'm sorry it's not a convincing enough scenario, if the terrorists were in cahoots with a couple of OG's, gold teeth, uzis, the whole shebang, then I could make a conscious choice.
It's not gay if the it's inter-species, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom