• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Democratic National Convention |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing it. In regards to the Palin debate, Biden held back to avoid coming off as too aggressive. That won't be an issue this time around. Also, I never heard anyone consider that debate a tie. Most considered it a success for Palin simply because she didn't implode.

Biden is going all in on Paul Ryan. People seem to forget that Biden is a veteran politician and highly intelligent just because he's not the best orator.

Exactly. Biden will rip that mother fucker apart. It isn't easy to lie when the person standing next to you can refute the dumb fuckin' shit you say.

And people can say what they want about Biden, that entire room was dead ass quiet when Biden stopped talking.

pigeon

Banned
Biden is going all in on Paul Ryan. People seem to forget that Biden is a veteran politician and highly intelligent just because he's not the best orator.

Honestly, I think people just hate and mock vice presidents no matter what.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
cXAvJ.jpg

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Looked like young Biden putting together a car.

LM4sure

Banned
I'm not seeing it. In regards to the Palin debate, Biden held back to avoid coming off as too aggressive. That won't be an issue this time around. Also, I never heard anyone consider that debate a tie. Most considered it a success for Palin simply because she didn't implode.

I read a lot of opinions say it was a tie. You're saying that Palin won? Okay, wow. I agree that she didn't implode, but that just goes to show how low the bar was set.

As for him not being the best orator, you do realize this is not a written debate, right?

Forever

Banned
"Yeah, I did say in Alaska you can see Russia from our land base and I was making the point that we are strategically located on the globe and when it comes to transportation corridors and resources that are shared and fought over, Alaska and I as the governor had known what I was doing in dealing with some international issues that had to do with our resources that could help secure the nation," Palin said.

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

pigeon

Banned
This is basically "PREVIOUSLY AT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION."

Watch how they cut Biden's lines up here. Now that's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom