• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified Neogaf Seller - +14 Positive Feedback

WTS (Paypal or Dogecoin):

• Windows 7 Pro Retail Key 32/64 bit - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Pro Retail Key 32/64 bit - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro MSDN Key 32/64 bit - $30
  • Windows 8.1 Pro MSDN Key 32/64 bit - $30

SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 280X 100363VXSR Video Card - $250
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Boost Clock: 1070MHz
Stream Processors: 2048 Stream Processors
Effective Memory Clock: 1550MHz (Effective 6200 Mbps)
Model #: 100363VXSR

PowerColor AX7970 3GBD5-2DHV3 Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - $250

These graphic cards are used.

Positive Feedback to blazenumb1 for buying my Windows Key.

More from my collection (will add pics later):

Eternal Darkness (GCN) Like New: $55

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New, Black Label: $40

Battalion Wars (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $40

Geist (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $25

Tales of Symphonia (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $50

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $70

Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $50

Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $50

hi, did you receive my pm?

maxcriden

WTS or Trade

All prices shipped in continental US. Happy to ship elsewhere for an additional charge. I have +7 positive feedback. Will take Paypal or Amazon GC, Paypal preferred.

GCN:

Zelda: Wind Waker CIB, good condition - $25

Wii:

Xenoblade (I have one copy left) CIB, like new - $45

DS:

Scribblenauts CIB - $7
Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (cart only) - $12

GBA (all cart only):

Namco Museum - $7
Zelda: Link to the Past & Four Swords - $17

3DS

Rayman 3D (cart only) - $12

If you buy 3 GBA games, you get a GBA 3-pack case free, while supplies last. These are used but in decent shape.

I'm open to any offers and if you buy multiple games I'll be happy to negotiate on price.

I'm open to trades, as well, especially if you have Pikmin 1 and 2 for Wii, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, either Mario Galaxy game, the first WarioWare game, or Ghost Trick. I'm also open to any other games for Nintendo systems.

jfoul

WTB Hardware:
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
WTB Software:
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Pass
Trading Software below for Steam/Origin Keys:
  • Final Fantasy XIV Digital Download w/30 day trial
  • Steam:
  • Limbo
  • Bastion
  • Origin:
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate x2
  • Dead Space x2
  • Mirror's Edge x2

Seik

Banned
WTB

-Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
-Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS4)
-Rayman Legends (PS4)
-Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS4)

GAF GOLD, I'm in Canada btw, I want these complete on the cheap. PM me if you have any interesting offers! :)

8rwIe8R.png

Reposting, because I still want these!

Also, Positive feedback for Ryne , sold me South Park:SoT on PS3, thanks a lot! :D

ZeroAKA

If anyone is planning on buying the BL2 Vita Slim bundle and willing to get rid of the BL2 code for $20, PM me please. :)

Edit: Got it.

impact

Banned
WTS: 32GB Vita memory card $50 shipped

WTB: Zelda ALBW, Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Bravely Default at a good price (don't mind digital codes either)

WTS(US Only)
Suikoden V(PS2) - $65. Disc in good condition, some small signs of use, case has some signs of use, comes with manual. Paypal gift.

lrk1aNxl.jpg
PcAJ45yl.jpg

WTS(US Only):
Metroid Prime Trilogy Collectors edition(Wii) - $75. Disc is in perfect condition, metal case, outer sleave(some scratches), instruction manual, art book. Paypal gift only

KKOUrOcl.jpg
1qmdY67l.jpg
2BAAo77l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $35. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Star Ocean The Second Story(PS1) - $35. Paypal gift only

bqmCEpYl.jpg
HWTFeLBl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Xenogears(PS1) - $30. Case has a small piece missing. Paypal gift only.

j2kDW9Tl.jpg
J70F3gSl.jpg

mdsfx

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller blazenumb1

Ok, I was REALLY skeptical of this guy. He has a BestBuy Gamer's Club unlocked membership and says he'll get you games at his discount for no extra fees/tips. He has pretty great feedback so I decided to gave it a shot. I couldn't believe it, but he 100% delivered.

He didn't ask for it, but I tried to pitch a few extra bucks his way for his troubles because he was seemingly getting nothing out of this deal, but he immediately refunded it to me. Who the hell is this guy? The game I ordered from him yesterday... came TODAY. As in 24 HOURS LATER. What the hell kind of black magic is this?

All I can say is that if we ever start naming people "GAF-Saints," blazenumb1 is one of them. Thank you, blazenumb1. May the GAF gods be with you.

kyoakuma

Banned
Count me in as one of the guys buying the system tuesday but not keeping the game. Im going to sell the voucher and dlc for $25

im also selling a PS Vita Oled mint with a case and trigger grip, 16gb memory card, hot shots golf, trigger happy havoc and mlb the show physical, digital downloads include Gravity Rush, Soul Sac, Alt Totori, Rayman origins, trails in the sky, Tactics ogre and persona 3. Asking $190 shipping for that set up (photos a page or so back)

pm me :)

Geneijin

Ok, I was REALLY skeptical of this guy. He has a BestBuy Gamer's Club unlocked membership and says he'll get you games at his discount for no extra fees/tips. He has pretty great feedback so I decided to gave it a shot. I couldn't believe it, but he 100% delivered.

He didn't ask for it, but I tried to pitch a few extra bucks his way for his troubles because he was seemingly getting nothing out of this deal, but he immediately refunded it to me. Who the hell is this guy? The game I ordered from him yesterday... came TODAY. As in 24 HOURS LATER. What the hell kind of black magic is this?

All I can say is that if we ever start naming people "GAF-Saints," blazenumb1 is one of them. Thank you, blazenumb1. May the GAF gods be with you.
You'd be surprised how much being an Elite Plus member plus Gamer's Club Unlocked membership makes actually.

maxcriden

Count me in as one of the guys buying the system tuesday but not keeping the game. Im going to sell the voucher and dlc for $25

im also selling a PS Vita Oled mint with a case and trigger grip, 16gb memory card, hot shots golf, trigger happy havoc and mlb the show physical, digital downloads include Gravity Rush, Soul Sac, Alt Totori, Rayman origins, trails in the sky, Tactics ogre and persona 3. Asking $190 shipping for that set up (photos a page or so back)

FYI, please try to keep reposts of sales to every 150-200 posts per the OP. We all look back several pages, for real. :)

Geneijin

Amen.

(PowerUp Pro, too, but that's another can of worms.)
Not to sidetrack too much, but with PUR, once I realized that I would get 2% back (20 points for every $1) for trading in used things - games, accessories, you could easily amass PUR points and savings if you don't buy your games Day 1 and wait for sales instead.

mdsfx

You'd be surprised how much being an Elite Plus member plus Gamer's Club Unlocked membership makes actually.

I know, I used to have a membership. From the buyer's perspective though, what's the difference? Best sale I've ever had on GAF.

vocab

I'm confused. Why are you selling your vita games plus stuff that's tied to your account when you are buying another vita?

BFIB

I have ordered the new BL 2 Vita Bundle, so I have some stuff to sell. (pics will be loaded tonight).

Vita OLED with original packaging with these extras for $130 (ships on Wed. after I receive my BL 2 bundle)
-screen protector
-8GB memory card
-Carrying Case
-WipeOut 2048
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss SOLD

Walking Dead Download Code Season One PS Vita $10
Borderlands 2 Vita Download (with DLC) (will have on Tues when bundle arrives) $20 SOLD

Accepting payment via PayPal.

SmokeMaxX

Eh it's not that much. You get a few points but you risk getting your account banned or having someone do a chargeback to your account. Props to anyone willing to do it for the GAF community IMO.

Geneijin

Eh it's not that much. You get a few points but you risk getting your account banned or having someone do a chargeback to your account. Props to anyone willing to do it for the GAF community IMO.
It's a lot more than a few points if you reach Elite Plus status, have GCU, and the BB store card for example. Whether it outweighs the risk or not is another matter.

mauaus

I have ordered the new BL 2 Vita Bundle, so I have some stuff to sell. (pics will be loaded tonight).

Vita OLED with original packaging with these extras for $130 (ships on Wed. after I receive my BL 2 bundle)
-screen protector
-8GB memory card
-Carrying Case
-WipeOut 2048
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Walking Dead Download Code Season One PS Vita $10
Borderlands 2 Vita Download (with DLC) (will have on Tues when bundle arrives) $20

Accepting payment via PayPal.
ill take the BL2 Vita Download code

Positive buyer feedback for mdsfx

Great buyer, pleasure to work with from start to finish. Thanks for kind words as well. I can't always promise games will get there that fast but I'm glad yours made it there so quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom