• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinder, gentler KKK wants alliance with Blacks.... to kill illegal immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
kkkpoker.jpg

I chuckled

Toxi

Banned
wot

i just

wot

they're the kkk

they're synonymous with racism towards black people in the public eye

who do they think they're fooling?

Valhelm

contribute something
They've changed many times. They used to be mostly anti catholic and anti Irish (or anti immigration in general). The whole hating blacks thing is fairly recent in their history.

Nope, the KKK was founded by Confederates to limit the rights of Freedmen.

temp

posting on contract only
Well my amateur analysis of this tells me that the KKK was founded at a time when the identity of white folks was defined partially by its contrast to black folks, and in reaction to racial tensions between the two, stemming from the economic realities of the period.

And as economic conditions and the resulting social superstructures evolve, the internal identity of these types evolve. In this case Latinos are now viewed as the 'other' — the element they're battling against — and black people are more included in the de facto group identity, 'Americans'.

So I dunno, makes sense to me.

all hail our Spanish speaking overloads

seriously, all those South-Western States have Spanish names and so due their major cities.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Well my amateur analysis of this tells me that the KKK was founded at a time when the identity of white folks was defined partially by its contrast to black folks, and in reaction to racial tensions between the two, stemming from the economic realities of the period.

And as economic conditions and the resulting social superstructures evolve, the internal identity of these types evolve. In this case Latinos are now viewed as the 'other' — the element they're battling against — and black people are more included in the de facto group identity, 'Americans'.

So I dunno, makes sense to me.
I think they just want both groups to kill each other off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom