• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

mr jones said:
Yer letting go of your PS3???
Only to get another one. MLB is the only reason I own the console still. I've had a couple since launch and only used sparingly for Blu Ray, everything else is on 360. Currently I've been playing through my laptop's connection and it has been pretty well to be honest, I just know some people want a BC console.

Will post pics later; but have some more crap for sale!

Buffy Season 1 $10
Buffy Season 2 $10
Cars (Bluray) $10

Taiko Drum Master PS2 all original packaging, like new $20

$2 shipping on movies. $8 shipping on Taiko Drum Master. Shipping prices are US only.

xSL4INx

I've got these boxes (some with instructions) for sale. Shipping is $2, whether you buy 1 box or multiple, and each box is $2. About 90% of the boxes are in excellent shape, while there's only a small few that are smushed or slightly damaged. I'm paypal verified.

Boxes with instructions
GBA Open Season
GBA Backyard Football 2008 x2
GBA Hot Wheels Velocity X/Hot Wheels World Race x2
GBA Flushed Away x2
GBA The Sims 2 x4
GBA Disney Princess
GBA That's So Raven 2 Supernatural Style
GBA Dora the Explorer Super Spies
GBA Dragon Ball GT Transformation
GBA Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury/Dragon Ball GT Transformation
GBA Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure
GBA The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
GBA Life/Yahtzee/Payday
GBA Care Bears Care Quest

Boxes without instructions
GB Wave Race
GBA Onimusha Tactics
GBA The Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl
GBA Teen Titans
GBA Dogz
GBA Paws & Claws Pet Vet
GBC Alone in the Dark the New Nightmare
GBC Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
GBC Animorphs
GBC Ken Griffey Jr.s' Slugfest
GBC Shamus
GBC Ultimate Fighting Championship
GBC Shanghai Pocket
GBC Disney's Atlantis the Lost Empire
GBC Xtreme Sports
GBC NSYNC Get to the Show
GBC Warlocked
GBC Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Just reposting for a new page, I also have a Gears of War 2 Gold Hammerburst code and 1 Month XBL sub for sale as well.

zigg

If anyone's looking for NTSC copies of Excite Truck, I have 5 brand-new, sealed that I will send to anyone in the U.S. for $40 shipped.

Kccitystar

SanjuroTsubaki said:
I have a 20GB Backwards Compatible PS3. I know some of you are looking for a fully compatible console, I'm mainly looking for either PayPal to obtain or a PS3 with built in WiFi adapter.

Fuck, the 20GB is the rarest of the rare. I want one, but I all I have is a BC-less 40GB.

EDIT: DS Sold! PSP still available!

psp fat, cfw, 4gb memory stick pro duo, complete in box - $115 shipped OBO

speaking of feedback, I forgot about these:
Positive feedback for SanjuroTsubaki for selling me his ROB, came in great shape, and gave me a great price. Shipped supa-fast!
also positive feedback for captmcblack, for buying my polar white DSLite. paid really quickly, and made a very reasonable offer.

will trade with some cash for a Zelda DSLite in good shape!!!

edit: some pictures of the two. pardon the dust. also you can see the scuffs on the metal ring on the back of the PSP. the thing that looks like a scratch to the lower right of the metal ring on the back of the PSP is not a scratch, it's a cat hair. oh and the smudgyness on the buttons on the psp is just from my fingers. thing is shiny.

2jbtogo.jpg

292w6rt.jpg

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
got a copy of MAD WORLD. i'd like to trade for a newer DS game, or a couple of older ones. been playing a lot of handheld stuff lately.

if you've got a list of stuff and want a copy of a pretty bad ass new wii game, shoot it my way in a pm, and we'll try and work out a deal.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Hey guys, I've still got two of these:

34smm9h.jpg

They're XL. I don't want them. I'll sell them for like... a few bucks, plus shipping.

Just PM me if you want one.

Updated: I want:

PS1

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Omega Boost
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (Dual Shock)
Silent Hill
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Mega Man Legends 2
Mega Man Legends
Herc's Adventures
Heart of Darkness
G Darius
Skullmonkeys
Persona
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Alundra
Einhander
Elemental Gearbolt
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
RayStorm
Silent Bomber
Strider 2
Suikoden
Suikoden II
Tales of Destiny II
Thunder Force V: Perfect System
Trap Gunner
Valkyrie Profile

PS2
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Wild ARMs 5
NHL Hitz Pro
Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Silent Hill 3
Robotech: Battlecry
Bujingai: The Forsaken City
Wild ARMs 3
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Haunting Ground
Sky Gunner

PS3
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Siren: Blood Curse (Asia Region)
Valkyria Chronicles
Heavenly Sword
Demon's Souls (Asia Region)
Bioshock

Please PM me if you have any of the preceding, NA region only, I'll pay via paypal.

Sanjuro

Follow up to my listing several posts up,

The PS3 20GB I'm mainly looking to sell. I've been playing MLB too much and now in a league to be without it for say a week or so.

I also do have a White DS Lite w/box as well if anyone is looking for one. I haven't put it in my GBA/DS listing yet.

SlaughterX said:
^ What's up man, you got a trade list or something?

Yeah, I'd been sitting on a list of titles I wanted for a long time, then one day I saw this page and thought I should toss my list out there.

It's worked great I've gotten a lot of PM's and I'm gonna continue to revise the list down until one day it's all gone. :)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
beelzebozo said:
got a copy of MAD WORLD. i'd like to trade for a newer DS game, or a couple of older ones. been playing a lot of handheld stuff lately.

if you've got a list of stuff and want a copy of a pretty bad ass new wii game, shoot it my way in a pm, and we'll try and work out a deal.
PM'd about this. Very interested.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Leaving positive feedback for Allan Holdsworth.

Swift payment.

Also, I have one more of those Killzone 2 shirts. Size: XL. I just shipped one a few minutes ago.

$9 shipped.

34smm9h.jpg

Slurmer

Banned
Looking to buy used DS and PSP games, any genre besides Sports. I don't want to pay more than $15 for any of them though.

PM me some games your willing to sell and I'll get back to you asap. :)

Ponn

Banned
Ponn01 said:
Selling some Blu-ray movies. These are opened but mint condition. prices include shipping in U.S.

Justice League Season One - $20

Nightmare Before Christmas - $15

Also selling a Naruto uncut Boxset volume 1 DVD. Complete with everything for $15

Disgaea 3 sold

Valkyria Chronicles now available again. 35 shipped. This has never been played but open because it was gamestops last "new" copy.

Above still available

Mamesj

Banned
New list, digging into the oldies.

Have:

PS1:
--Warhammer - new and sealed, one small tear on the cellophane - $17
--Populous - new - $22
--Resident Evil 1 - complete, not long box, not GH, some wear on manual - $18
--Buster Bros. Collection - complete, surface marks on disc - $9
--Bomberman Wars (japan import) - complete - offer? not sure how to price this
--Ehrgeiz PS1 - sony seal on top, but no shrinkwrap. has never been opened, disc has never left the case, seal is fully intact - $40 shipped

NES:
--Mega Man 3 NES - cart - some wear on cart - $9
--Mega Man 4 NES - cart - label is slightly torn - $15
--Super Dodge Ball -cart - wear on cart, slightly yellowed - $8

SNES:
--Kirby Superstart - cart - label is worn - $17
--Marvel Super Heroes: War of the Gems - cart - good shape - $13
--Mega Man X3 - cart - perfect label, very clean - $40
--Super Bomberman 1 - cart - $12
--Super Bomberman 2 - cart - $15
--Double Dragon V - cart - $8

Everything ships 1st class

Want:

--PSP 2000 with cfw

Futureman

HELP!

I'm doing a photography project and I need an original Gameboy (the old gray brick) and the game Tetris. I'm willing to buy, it's just gotta work.

Flunkie

Banned
Futureman said:
HELP!

I'm doing a photography project and I need an original Gameboy (the old gray brick) and the game Tetris. I'm willing to buy, it's just gotta work.
Hope you find one soon. That sounds like a cool project. :)

rc213

Super Positive x2 Feedback for The_Inquisitor Both games came quick and in great shape just like he said. Great guy to deal with!

Dementia

Hey gaf, how do you guys usually ship your games? I'd like to use USPS, since it's closest to me, and I also don't want to spend more than a couple of dollars on shipping.

NeOak

Positive feedback for:

- _dementia: COD2 & COD4 arrived perfectly. Haven't tried them but the discs look good.
- liposome: Sold me a SFIV TE stick for a good price. Arrived today in perfect condition.
- Soul4ger: Enchanted Arms arrived but the envelope kinda smashed the cardboard box. Otherwise, the game and Proyect Sylpheed arrived in perfect condition. Brand New.
- Mejilan: Excellent communication. Expecting the game now.

poweld

Dementia said:
Hey gaf, how do you guys usually ship your games? I'd like to use USPS, since it's closest to me, and I also don't want to spend more than a couple of dollars on shipping.
I usually use USPS with a bubble mailer + delivery confirmation. Usually doesn't cost any more than $3, and haven't had (much of) an issue to date.

poweld said:
I usually use USPS with a bubble mailer + delivery confirmation. Usually doesn't cost any more than $3, and haven't had (much of) an issue to date.

Yep same way I do it.

Oh and very positive feedback for rc213. Games came quickly and in great shape. He even taped the discs down in the case so they wouldn't flop around. Excellent trader, look forward to making trades with him in the future.

Baker

Banned
Futureman said:
One on eBay right now with 2 minutes left at $10 with Tetris. Gonna try to get it.
Man, that's really all they go for? I have two (one is pretty fried) and the original boxes but I wouldn't sell them for anywhere near that low of a price.

*BTW, I wasn't offering to sell, just commenting that I couldn't believe they didn't fetch a higher collector's price on ebay. Guess too many people had one.

Captain N

Street Fighter IV (PS3) - $35 shipped

Resident Evil 5 (PS3) - $35 shipped

*These are the Asian versions

I've also got the Chun Li Fightpad (PS3) if anyone wants to buy that as well.

jmoe316

I couldn't find the rules for BTS on NeoGAF so if this is not allowed, I will remove it.

I have a black M3 Lite with a 512MB KingMax MicroSD card + MicroSD->SD converter. It has the latest firmware. The memory card will be formatted before being sent.

I am looking for about $20 shipped.

PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom