• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFamous Second Son Walkthrough Out - Spoiler thread of Spoiling things

aly

You go back to that longhouse place from the beginning of the game. The old lady tells you that you are disgrace and no longer a member of the tribe. You do an orbit drop onto the place, but right before it connects the game cuts to credits. Yeah..

I loved it. So evil :}

ViciousDS

Banned
You go back to that longhouse place from the beginning of the game. The old lady tells you that you are disgrace and no longer a member of the tribe. You do an orbit drop onto the place, but right before it connects the game cuts to credits. Yeah..

Hahaha, that ending is fucking awesome, I can't wait to see it in person......

Is Paper Trails on the disc? Or is it a code?

What is it even? Never heard of it...

its an ARG website where u can follow steps...like one of the steps was a test on conduits. Eventually it will lead to a point where u can link your psn account to it and unlock the rest of the missions. It is most likely on disc. infamouspapertrail. com

ibghjm8xVcf9TY.jpg

ikxEndkI2O0gb.jpg

Plot spoiler, some of that wtf this game has gone full insane: http://i7.minus.com/ieiOj5nkwrtyM.jpg

i wonder if any of the dlc will be different depending on being good or evil. Its making me consider getting 100% on my evil playthrough just to be a completionist. Then I would have a reason to play evil again when it comes out. Already got 100% on good run, might as well do both

i wonder if any of the dlc will be different depending on being good or evil. Its making me consider getting 100% on my evil playthrough just to be a completionist. Then I would have a reason to play evil again when it comes out. Already got 100% on good run, might as well do both

When you say 100% you mean you completed everything including side missions and collectibles? How long did it take you? Also is there a way to have multiple saves for the game?

yeah, all that took me somewhere around 10 hours. And yes u can have multiple saves

So besides waiting for the dlc what can you do after the game to give it more replay value? Can you start fighting a lot of DUP units and have an all out city war? I would hate to think that the game would be quiet and boring after you beat it and all you can do it walk around and take screenshots.

So besides waiting for the dlc what can you do after the game to give it more replay value? Can you start fighting a lot of DUP units and have an all out city war? I would hate to think that the game would be quiet and boring after you beat it and all you can do it walk around and take screenshots.

After you 100% it there are DUP Raids conducted at random in random districts which I guess just give you enemies to fight, even without a DUP presence in the city.

After you 100% it there are DUP Raids conducted at random in random districts which I guess just give you enemies to fight, even without a DUP presence in the city.

Are they big raids and difficult to fend off? I would love to see some type of challenge after the game since I'm hearing the final power is overpowered (though from the streams I saw I think I would just want to stick with the 3rd power). What's your opinion on what power you will probably just end up using in the end?

Are they big raids and difficult to fend off? I would love to see some type of challenge after the game since I'm hearing the final power is overpowered (though from the streams I saw I think I would just want to stick with the 3rd power). What's your opinion on what power you will probably just end up using in the end?

They're just like the district showdown missions. I don't think they are any more challenging. I also don't think the 4th power is overpowered, but that could be because I never use it. I actually hate it. Plus you need to get it from enemies so it just isn't as convenient to obtain. The 3rd power is amazing and that is what I'm sure most people (along with myself) will end up sticking with.

Imagine a horde mode
with multiplayer

Hey we can dream right? :p

Can anyone speak on how is the inFamous world (Seattle) like in the good vs evil ending?I like to see streets in video game occupied with people and vibrant colors. Will I not get that if I do the evil ending?

Also I pray they have a horde type of mode for their first DLC. Fighting multiple conduits and DUPS throughout Seattle.

M_A_C

Anyone know how to change vests? It says I've unlocked different ones, but I can't find out how to change it.

Anyone know how to change vests? It says I've unlocked different ones, but I can't find out how to change it.

hit options, L2, X then use the dpad to pick your vest.

I think that's how you do it?

It's in the screen where it says "known associates" you just use the Dpad there to pick a vest.

After getting 100% and getting all the audio logs I don't think it is especially clear where this series could possibly go next (based on the good ending).

I think Sucker Punch will continue with Delsin though. People seem to like him a lot. And his power to steal other people's powers is awesome.

But I think the next game might
have Delsin going to Curdun Cay because in one of the Audio Logs the guy said it would be terrible if Delsin ever managed to go to Curdun Cay (Because of all the powers he could absorb)

Also by the way, I don't know if this is ever mentioned, but who is the guy speaking on the Audio Logs?

M_A_C

hit options, L2, X then use the dpad to pick your vest.

I think that's how you do it?

It's in the screen where it says "known associates" you just use the Dpad there to pick a vest.

yup that did it, thanks! It wasn't clear you had to use the d-pad left and right.

Dremark

Banned
I don't really want to get spoiled on anything, but are there any characters from the first two games who show up in Second Son?

Although honestly Zeke is about the only one I can think of who would make any sense and Sucker Punch denied him being in it.

cdkee

Banned
After getting 100% and getting all the audio logs I don't think it is especially clear where this series could possibly go next (based on the good ending).

I think Sucker Punch will continue with Delsin though. People seem to like him a lot. And his power to steal other people's powers is awesome.

But I think the next game might
have Delsin going to Curdun Cay because in one of the Audio Logs the guy said it would be terrible if Delsin ever managed to go to Curdun Cay (Because of all the powers he could absorb)

Also by the way, I don't know if this is ever mentioned, but who is the guy speaking on the Audio Logs?

Isn't it Delsin? (Future?)

Isn't it Delsin? (Future?)

unless I completely missed something(which i might have), I thought it was just an informant that worked(or still works) with the DUP. He talks about going on jobs and stuff like dealing with Fetch when she was brought in for the first time.

unless I completely missed something(which i might have), I thought it was just an informant that worked(or still works) with the DUP. He talks about going on jobs and stuff like dealing with Fetch when she was brought in for the first time.

Yeah I definitely think it's someone involved with the DUP.

Endo Punk

Concrete power was right under our noses but I honestly thought they wouldn't go for it especially since they claimed they will only use unique powers. I may change my mind after using it but I would have preferred water or plant instead of concrete.

Anyway I have a question, I know you can't swim in the game but can you neon run over water?

Concrete power was right under our noses but I honestly thought they wouldn't go for it especially since they claimed they will only use unique powers. I may change my mind after using it but I would have preferred water or plant instead of concrete.

Anyway I have a question, I know you can't swim in the game but can you neon run over water?

I think concrete had the potential to be a cool power but their execution of it was flawed. I wish we could have gotten the same powers as the DUP soldiers that had concrete. What delsin gets really sucks and traversing the environment with it is impossible and add that to the fact to that you can only drain it from enemies. It just isn't a very good power.

Also you cant use neon on water.

Endo Punk

I think concrete had the potential to be a cool power but their execution of it was flawed. I wish we could have gotten the same powers as the DUP soldiers that had concrete. What delsin gets really sucks and traversing the environment with it is impossible and add that to the fact to that you can only drain it from enemies. It just isn't a very good power.

Wow that sucks, so just 3 really cool powers then. I so hope the paper power secret is true because SP really messed up here. Are the graffiti power rumors laid to rest or is there some truth to it?

And no neon run over water? Guess his no Flash then, sigh.

cdkee

Banned

I disagree. While traversal isn't as fast (you can still go pretty high with the triple jump from concrete), it's great for fighting because you can use the R1 attack really fast and drain from the people you kill. Traversal is OK if you hover, then roll onto platforms, then dash, etc. I do agree that it sucks that we didn't get the DUP jump though.

The way I've been playing recently is basically exclusively video and concrete. Video for traversal and killing a few guys, then concrete to finish them off.

Also, yes I did the first paper mission. You chase a schoolgirl looking person with paper powers to a murder scene. Then you investigate (again), buy it wasn't letting me do the next part.

Anbec7

Could someone spoil me how this game continues with inFamous 2 endings?
Why are there still conduits?

Are characters from the old games back in some way?

Darksol

Paper trail site that lets you collect karma has a new test up. Asks you about a series of images and sounds.
Told me I had an 88% chance of being a water conduit.

Squalor

Didn't someone mention in here (or maybe it was the other thread) that someone from Sucker Punch was hinting that the evil ending is canon?

Top Bottom