• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Soulcalibur IV character revealed: Scheherazade

big_z

Hcoregamer00 said:
Not Famitsu scans, but all forms of Magazine scans.

wtf why? scans were one of the reasons i started coming to gaf... removes the need to read other shitty sites.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
big_z said:
wtf why? scans were one of the reasons i started coming to gaf... removes the need to read other shitty sites.
GAF became international, so it's not just American magazine publishers that will get pissed about scans now...

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
I like the new character looks cool but come on We need another Samurai in there! Some one with a fighting style like Kenshin or Saito that would be fucking awesome! It would be awesome if it was female.

CassSept

I can't believe so many people here don't actually know about Scheherazade. Wow.
You probably even know some of 1001 Nights and dont even know, noobs (uh, from top of my head, sindbab the sailor and all that crap made around him actually originated from it)

Anyway, im waiting for PROPER screenshots of her and play style, and of course what weapon she is using

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I like her design also, the problem is that I don't like her design in Soul Calibur.

If this was a tales game or Phantasy Star, she would fit in incredibly well.

careksims

Linkzg said:
more or less this is what she looks like:

358sy6f.jpg

basically

Now this.... THIS is a SC Fighter! Put this one in!

Meh, while I like the character, she doesn't mesh at all with the rest of the SC cast. She's neat, but she's not SC, and it seems like a really weird addition.

Struct09

Mefisutoferesu said:
Meh, while I like the character, she doesn't mesh at all with the rest of the SC cast. She's neat, but she's not SC, and it seems like a really weird addition.

Sadly, if she had bigger boobs she'd probably fit :-/

Elbrain said:
I like the new character looks cool but come on We need another Samurai in there! Some one with a fighting style like Kenshin or Saito that would be fucking awesome! It would be awesome if it was female.

That Geisha style gal from SC3 was pretty awesome.

Dina

Mefisutoferesu said:

I didn't think Zasalamel (or whatever his name was) wasn't, but he made it to SC3 anyway. Nor Yoda and Darth Vader.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Oblivion said:
*google images Xianghua*

Disappointmenton. :/

Hey, Xianghua is one of the best characters in the series.

I just hate how her in game model looks like a cheap whore in SC2 and SC3.

Finaika said:
Dunno if my Japanese is right (plus the poor quality scan) but the developers said that there have been requests for a rapier-using character. So they based Scheherazade's design on Record of Lodoss War's Elf character named Deedlit who uses a rapier. Also they said Scheherazade's design is like a Science Fiction Elf.
She did?

Jeez. With the name Scheherazade I was expecting something interesting but instead I get some Zelda fanart character..... Terrible.

Caj814

At school right now and decided to do a quick sketch of what the character looks like.I'm not sure if it can match up to the previous one done =(

SC4_New_Character.jpg

Pimpbaa

Small boobs?! I am outraged! What's the point of putting a women in a game if you are not going to give her big boobs?

What what what WHAT!?! Idzubuchi Yutaka is guest illustrating for SCIV? Why didn't anyone mention anything!! Making me have to read ****, harumph!

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Caj814 said:
At school right now and decided to do a quick sketch of what the character looks like.I'm not sure if it can match up to the previous one done =(

Nicely done.

I like Scheherazade's design just fine.

Xapati

Caj814 said:

SC4_New_Character.jpg

The fact that you can quickly sketch something like that makes me insanely jealous.

Top Bottom