• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Pokemon Platinum
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
Sonic Rush Adventure
Soul Calibur V
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Super Street Fighter IV

Annnnnnnd that's it...maybe Final Fantasy XIII-2 but I thought largely this gen was a downer compared to earlier ones. I remember LOVING the presentation of The World Ends with You but boy did that story get stupid. Shame everything else was good about it.

qq more

I think I have gotten so numb with the bad design in Advance 2. I'm kind of like "whatever" whenever I die in a pit or get hit by an enemy due to poor placement.

I'm still not enjoying this at all though. :lol

Nert

What's everyone ten favourite games of the generation, then? I may be behind in some of the stuff I've played, but I'm wondering if there're a lot of games that people like in this gen? (This is mostly for DS, PSP, Wii, PS3 and 360.)

Like, it's not my favourite generation, but it's kinda decent, at least for its role in reviving the platformer genre.

I've given this less thought than my 10 favorite games in general and some of the lower positions could be swapped around depending on my mood, but for this generation:

1) Super Mario Galaxy
2) Team Fortress 2
3) Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
4) The Binding of Isaac
5) Portal
6) Xenoblade Chronicles
7) Mass Effect 2 (Controversy!)
8) Super Meat Boy
9) The World Ends With You
10) Ghost Trick

That list isn't very representative of what I've loved about this generation, though. The bulk of the games that just missed the cut are small gems like Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, VVVVVV, FTL: Faster Than Light, Bastion, and Shadow Complex. I don't feel as strongly about individual games this generation, but I'm enjoying more games than ever before, if that makes sense.

I think I have gotten so numb with the bad design in Advance 2. I'm kind of like "whatever" whenever I die in a pit or get hit by an enemy due to poor placement.

Sonic Advance 2 is heavily flawed. I still had a good time with it, though. The unrelenting sensation of speed and the propulsive soundtrack distract me from level design that is as close as the series has ever been to "hold right to win."

For example, I'm incredibly tempted to put Red Seeds Profile in my top 10 of the generation even if it's janky as hell, but it's a game that I remember fondly. But then you have a game on the other end of the spectrum like Super Mario Galaxy 2 which I think it one of the best platformers of this generation, but I don't know if I'd throw it in my top 10 at all. Something like Colours, though, would probably make it.

Personality matters a lot to me in games, so I could see somebody going with Red Seeds Profile/Deadly Premonition. Unfortunately, I just felt that a lot of what was quirky and enjoyable about that game was directly lifted from Twin Peaks, to the point where it was a little distracting.

IWhat's everyone ten favourite games of the generation, then? I may be behind in some of the stuff I've played, but I'm wondering if there're a lot of games that people like in this gen? (This is mostly for DS, PSP, Wii, PS3 and 360.)

Like, it's not my favourite generation, but it's kinda decent, at least for its role in reviving the platformer genre.

I was going to say "I'll post a list this time because restricting to just a generation makes it easier to choose" but then I wound up with a shortlist of 20+ anyway, even after having cheated and condensed stuff like the Ace Attorney and Ouendan games into series rather than individual titles. No particular order because they're all amazing:

Super Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Generation Four (D/P/Pt, HG/SS)
The World Ends With You
Sonic Unleacolourations trilogy
Ace Attorney series
Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents trilogy
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Bionic Commando 09
Bayonetta
Portal

Bionic Commando's the only truly flawed game amongst them but even then I loved it and did two playthroughs back to back. Bionic Commando Rearmed was also an amazing remake of the NES game, shame they had to fiddle and change things that didn't need to be for Rearmed 2.

Top 10 this gen? Shit....gonna discount HD updates for the sake of simplicity, top 10 no order:

Street Fighter 4
Team Fortress 2
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
Uncharted 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Halo 3
Gears 3
Rayman Origins
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Portal 2
Mark of the Ninja
Pac-Man CE
Geometry Wars 2
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Saints Row 2
Mass Effect 2
Bayonetta
Journey
Arkham Asylum
Left 4 Dead 2
Crysis
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Elite Beat Agents
Bowser's Inside Story
Contra 4

That's...

...that's 25....

...I suck >_<

I'll narrow this down, give me a sec

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm still trying to think about my 10 for the generation as well. tigger's right in saying that this gen hasn't been that great, but there have been a lot of diamonds in the rough. I'd say that I've played more a diversity of games this gen compared to last gen and the generation before.

Stuff I'd include might be along these lines:
-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood or Assassin's Creed 2
-Red Seed Profile/Deadly Premonition
-Tales of Graces f (I have three copies of it across different regions and that certainly doesn't happen). Maybe Narikiri Dungeon X because it has a relatively decent job system in a Tales game.
-Trauma Team
-Skyward Sword
-The Last Remnant
-Sora no Kiseki The 3rd
-Bayonetta
-999, I dunno, maybe Steins;Gate
-Mega Man 9
-Ouendan 2
-Could probably make a really good case for Unleashed, now that I think about it.

Maybe Colours, Epic Yarn, and Galaxy 2. Pac-Man CE DX would certainly get on there for the sake of having spent a lot of time with it. Maybe Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story might get on there, as could Rayman Origins.

I have a copy of 428: Fuusasareta Shibuya de sitting around here that I've been told to get to. Still haven't played any of the 360 games I own because I don't have my own 360 to play things on. There're probably a ton of DS and PSP games that I'm forgetting.

Edit: holy shit that's a lot of jank on my list

Pretty sure some parts of the Sonic 4 games are markedly worse than Advance 2's, though.

qq more

It took me many tries but I beat the final boss! YEAHHHH!!! Once you know how to properly hit the missile to the boss, its easyyyy. Except for that evil ice laser thing... But yeah, 1 minute and 15 seconds is all it took on my final try to beat the boss.

OH LOOK! FLICKIES! :D

Pretty sure some parts of the Sonic 4 games are markedly worse than Advance 2's, though.

I know! I know! I have no real reason to go back to those games. I've already finished them. So there!

Street Fighter 4
Rayman Origins
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Bayonetta
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Uncharted 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Geometry Wars 2
Gears of War 3

ok, I'm happy with that. I love 'em all, and plenty of more not on the list. This gen has been good to me(although last year was filled with disappointments)

Lotta other smaller gems that don't get on the list, like Akai Katana or Red Steel 2 or N+

Anth0ny

We doing top 10s of all time?

1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Super Smash Bros Melee
4. Super Mario 64
5. Pokemon RBY
6. Banjo Kazooie
7. Pokemon GSC
8. Super Mario World
9. Resident Evil 4
10. Sonic 2

11. Wind Waker
12. MGS3

Wind Waker HD could crack the top 10 if they do it properly!

Top 10 this gen, not including HD remakes:

1. Dark Souls
2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Megaman 9
6. Super Meat Boy
7. Sonic Generations
8. Pokemon Soul Silver
9. Pokemon Black
10. Red Dead Redemption

not bad.

Noi

I will think about and elaborate on my top 10 of this gen in the morning cause I'm just about to go to sleep. Quick and dirty though:
Current gen Yakuza (3, 4 and Dead Souls)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
Asura's Wrath
Mega Man 9
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
FF: 4 Heroes of Light
Gravity Rush (do the Vita and 3DS count as current gen? I don't even know)

GAMERG0D

Top 10 of last Gen eh?

Bayonetta
Sonic Generations
GTA IV
Halo 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Black
CoD 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Skyward Sword

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Personality matters a lot to me in games, so I could see somebody going with Red Seeds Profile/Deadly Premonition. Unfortunately, I just felt that a lot of what was quirky and enjoyable about that game was directly lifted from Twin Peaks, to the point where it was a little distracting.
My boyfriend felt the same way, actually, while I found it rather charming. There are a lot of nods, especially at the beginning where it's almost scene-by-scene, but after a while, RSP/DP takes on its own identity, imo. I can take it as its own product.

Even if the shooting gameplay is really really really janky.

Anth0ny said:
Anth0ny's list
Where's Sonic 06?

Gravity Rush (do the Vita and 3DS count as current gen? I don't even know)
I'd add that into the Orbis/Xbox/Wii U gen, even if it's in this middling spot now.

TheOGB

Banned
This Gen? Yeah, I'll do it (not in order):
Team Fortress 2
Rayman Origins
El Shaddai
Saints Row The Third
Sonic Uncolorations
(Super) Street Fighter 4
Tekken Tag 2
UMvC3
S&ASR Transformed
Pokemon Black and SoulSilver

Pretty Damn Close Tier:
Anarchy Reigns
Arkham City
Kirby's RTD
Rhythm Heaven Fever
SSBB
Super Mario 3D Land oh, nevermind then
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Pac-Man CEDX

Noi

My boyfriend felt the same way, actually, while I found it rather charming. There are a lot of nods, especially at the beginning where it's almost scene-by-scene, but after a while, RSP/DP takes on its own identity, imo. I can take it as its own product.

Even if the shooting gameplay is really really really janky.

That's ok, I'm the guy that put Yakuza OF THE END in his GOTY 2012 list. That game won me over on charm and personality alone.

I'd add that into the Orbis/Xbox/Wii U gen, even if it's in this middling spot now.

Roger. I'll sleep on my 10th then.

Kokonoe

Banned
Here is my list with brief summaries.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Definitive Tenkaichi experience, and possibly my second favorite fighting game of all time.

Naruto: The Broken Bond

This game single-handedly got me into the Naruto series when I use to shrug it off and never gave the series a chance. Great game, and has a nice world to explore with cool puzzles that utilizes the characters traits. The fighting isn't so bad itself if you aren't playing online, rather fun and the graphics are nice. Also features the official Naruto OST so that's a plus too.

Halo 3

Campaign blew me away and inspired me to get an Xbox 360 as did the online. 2 Scarabs at once was intense, and the online was addicting.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

Everything I could have asked for in Crystal Chronicles for GC, answered. Tons and tons of customization for your character, tons of moves and weapons, and the gameplay and puzzles were really well done and it features online multiplayer up to 4 players. Must have DS game.

Pokemon HeartGold Version

Before Black and White caused me to grow tired of the franchise, this game that came right before it did the exact opposite and reignited my passion (although ironic that the next game did the opposite) with the series and reminded me how much I love Gold. I admit that this remake is kind of a let down and isn't a proper homage to the original, but it's good enough and isn't a barren and as soulless as FRLG. Great stuff with the touchscreen too and it has the best item menu out of any Pokemon game.

Sonic Generations

No faith in Sonic? check
No faith in SEGA? check
Upset for buying Colors day one after hyping it so much and thinking it wasn't that great? check

I came into this game only expecting the worst imaginable, but it caught me well off guard and I could possibly say this might have been the most fun I had the entire generation. Going at super sonic blazing speeds caused me to feel like I was on a roller caster. I felt like I had no control but had control at the same time, it was such a thrill, such a rush, and the polished gameplay and revisiting of classic levels was so darn fun for me. Playing as Classic Sonic surely was a bonus, but the thing for me here was playing the 3D Sonic and experiencing something I can't get out of any other platformer.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

My favorite kart racer and I feel it's the best one ever. Running into walls doesn't put you at a dead halt, getting hit with one item stops your opponent but it doesn't send them all the way to last place, no blue shell, and the items are useful and fun to look at. I mean it even has the barrier from Sonic as the shield in that game. All-Stars are great, to the point you lose your car and turn into Super Sonic for Sonic's All-Star. So many modes to choose from and so many customization toggles for racing that really gives you the chance to play the way you want to play.

Pokemon Platinum Version (This replaces Diamond and Pearl)

These versions honestly gave me the feeling that it was everything that Ruby and Sapphire didn't give me. I was honestly quite glad they added Gen III to Gen IV transferring and online is the most important thing they could have added this entire generation. The poketch was a nice feature, and the world was humongous and really well done, it had a nice exploration factor that Black and White surely doesn't have that I missed when playing those games. Dialga for life.

Castlevania Harmony of Despair

This isn't a usual Castlevania game but I became quite attached to it shortly after once I got things going. All the characters might not be as balanced, and Soma is broken as a moogle in chocobo feathers, but this is a nice dungeon crawler with EXCELLENT music.

The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

Honestly, this game rules. Although it's kind of long and the wolf parts I find to be awful and I strongly dislike playing them, the Link parts for me are just so well done as are the puzzles that it was entirely worth those segments. At first I thought just waggling the Wiimote in one direction was kind of boring by comparison that I hoped you could swing in all directions, but honestly I think that just makes the game kind of annoying to play if you were to swing in all directions so I guess it worked out in the end. There's a lot more I could say but I just don't feel like it, either way, great game.

Pietepiet

Me and some friends did a "Top 50 of all time" thing a while back, where all of us would send in a Top 50, and based on that an overall Top 50 Games of All Time was made.

My personal top 10 from that:

1. Grim Fandango
2. Mother 3
3. Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
4. Jet Set Radio
5. Kirby's Fun Pak
6. Sonic Generations
7. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
8. Super Mario Bros. 3
9. MegaMan 2
10. No More Heroes

As for Top 10 this generation, I honestly wouldn't know. There's probably a LOT of DS stuff in there

Super Meat Boy
Galaxy 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Journey
Vanquish
The World Ends With You
Skyward Sword
Portal 2
Rayman Origins

Probably.

Annnnnnnd that's it...maybe Final Fantasy XIII-2 but I thought largely this gen was a downer compared to earlier ones. I remember LOVING the presentation of The World Ends with You but boy did that story get stupid. Shame everything else was good about it.

Wait, so, you rank XIII-2 higher than TWEWY, because TWEWY's story was stupid? Explain, please. TWEWY was one of the first teams in forever Square bothered to actually create a complex world with actual logical consistency.

Does it have to be a top ten? I wrote out this big huge list of games that very clearly goes over ten!

But I suppose if I really had to boil it down to just ten games...

Yoshi's Island
The high water mark for all 2D platformers, especially Mario games. Incredible art style, a strong sense of character, interesting premise, and every level is unique. And for a franchise typically known for boring, repetitive boss battles, Yoshi's Island's bosses are still some of the best Mario bosses ever.

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
The Gamecube version of this does wonders for stress relief and I have never once come away from it feeling anything but pure joy. Something about the combination of music and action and Donkey Kong's own over-the-top strength is incredible, as is his willingness to apparently wake up one day and say "I'm going to beat everybody up and become king of the jungle for no other reason than I can." I have yet to play the Wii version, but from what I've seen it looks like it is missing the point, a little bit.

Chrono Trigger
The best RPG of all time, as far as I'm concerned. Strong characters, an interesting world, a great battle system, and incentive for pairing up certain characters beyond "I like the vampire dude better than the ninja". Also one of Yasunori Mitsuda's best soundtracks.

Half-Life
The grandfather of the modern shooter, Half-Life is just scripted enough that you don't see the rails you're obviously being funneled down. Not the deepest or most character-driven story in the world, but that's fine by me - I prefer Half-Life's no-name scientists and generic security guards over Half-Life 2's name characters that must remain immortal or else you are sent to a game-over screen. What story telling IS present is incredibly subtle in a way that only Valve does best - what most videogames treat as "set dressing", Valve uses as plot devices. There's a fairly interesting narrative at the heart of Half-Life - but you have to be paying attention to know that it's there.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
The game that single-handedly changed my entire perspective on the Castlevania franchise from "I don't get what's so great about this, and it's too hard" to "a die-hard fan. Like Super Metroid with RPG-style loot drops, there's so much cool stuff in Symphony of the Night that I'm still learning new things about it even now, more than a decade after release.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
Me and my friends gave this game a whole entire summer trying to see all of the endings in the hopes that some wacky combination of Chaos Emeralds + Characters would reveal something as cool as the Doomsday Zone. This is the sweet spot of the Sonic franchise: not too many playable characters, not too few, and gigantic levels that utilize everybody's special abilities in interesting ways. I've actually been getting the itch to replay it again recently (though the same could be said of more than half the games I'm listing right now).

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
GTA4 might've been the first GTA game I beat, but it was San Andreas that really captured my heart. Something about the era - San Andreas doesn't really work as a narrative, because it takes our gang-banging hero CJ from life in the ghetto dealing with corrupt cops all the way up to taking part in government conspiracies and flying a jetpack. But as a snapshot of everything I remember from the 90's while growing up, San Andreas really touched a place inside of me, and also really fed my "What's over there?" syndrome - when a new island was unlocked, I would forget about the story and spend 3-5 hours just exploring the world. Some say that San Andreas was too big and too empty for them, but I absolutely loved being able to get out of the city and drive around in the woods, even if there was largely nothing out there except for trees. That was enough for me.

Parappa the Rapper
Parappa the Rapper is a game that is maybe 30 minutes long. But that 20 minutes is perhaps one of the greatest experiences on the Playstation - an interactive music video in the most literal sense, Parappa the Rapper exudes that weird "Japanese style" that everybody found so endearing in the mid-to-late 90's, while still retaining a heart (which is something that the sequels forgot to do). It wasn't until fairly recently that I came to terms with my absolute adoration of Parappa the Rapper, but I couldn't be happier now that I've found it.

Portal 2
Not the most replayable game in the world if you ask me, but it also stands as basically the only game Valve's done to-date with a concrete ending with legitimate closure for its characters. And it's a hell of a sendoff in that regard - one that I am not afraid to admit made me mist up a little bit. Its puzzles might not be as devious as the first Portal's, but it's still a unique, interesting, and fun game. Almost perfectly executed in every way, as far as I'm concerned.

Left 4 Dead 2
I feel like this needs to go on here somewhere if only to justify the nearly 350 hours I've put in to the game these last two years (though if you look on my main Steam profile, it actually says nearly 600 hours, so who knows which figure is correct). I think a lot of that is probably just the group I play with - but it's also just a great idea. Left 4 Dead 2 is always familiar, but never too familiar. You're never quite sure what combination of what you're going to get where, and it creates just enough variation that the game has near infinite replay value for us, I think. I just wish there was more - I want to know how these stories end, and outside of Portal 2, Valve seems to favor leaving their fans hanging more than they do giving closure.

Ooh a list war. Cool.

1. Tales of Graces F: - Best battle system in a JRPG. Period.

2. Xenoblade Chronicles: - "I'LL KILL YOU!"

3. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door: This is a game where Mario enters a wrestling tournament and where an AI falls in love with Peach after watching her take a shower.

4. Pokemon Black: It's got one of the best final battles to ever grace the Pokemon series.

5. Sonic Generations: I do love a nice steamin hot cup of nostalgia with little marshmallows inside don't you?

6. Super Mario Galaxy 2: The only game I've ever managed to legitimatley 100% complete.

7. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: This was a game that I saw sitting on the shelf in a bundle with a PSP all for $100. And boy do I not regret that purchase.

8. Golden Sun: Despite a small distate I have for turn based battle systems, the nice artwork, animations, and story were able to sell me. Too bad it's sequels couldn't.

9. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Nothing makes you feel more heroic than riding your horse throughout the massive open world of Hyrule and having a nice epic final battle with Gannondorf.

10. Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The only game where I actually knew how to mod a little bit. And boy was modding this thing fun!

Top 10 this generation, you say?

(Unlike my 10 GOAT, this is in no particular order)

Sonic Colors - I love Generations, and still pick it up occasionally, but this is the Sonic game I always seem to come back to. The first Sonic game in years where I felt the developers had a concrete vision for what they wanted with the game and followed through on it 100%. Pretty great for something that likely started development as an inferior version of Generations.

The World Ends With You - I've seen some people call it the Chrono Trigger of this generation for Square Enix, and I'm inclined to agree.

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - The fiasco around how the release was handled aside, it's just one of the most satisfying fighters I've ever played. I suck, but I still play it and make an effort to actually learn the characters, their matchups, etc...

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
- Yeah, I have two Capcom Vs. games on here, wanna fight about it?

Pokemon HeartGold & Soul Silver - Fantastic remakes of already fantastic games

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations - Probably the single most consistent game in the series for me. Unlike every other game in the series, there isn't a single case I don't like. Probably one of the best closings for a trilogy out there, too.

- Yeah, the series has gotten in over it's head with it's plot (to say the least) but Birth by Sleep manages to be a pretty great ARPG with a lot of well thought out sub systems (Command Melding, D-Links, Command Leveling, etc.) in spite of all of that. Even the characters and narrative manage not to be too stupid. (Well, as a good as a plot trying to explain all of KHII's nonsense can be, anyway.) Given the state of Square-Enix these days, I'm almost convinced this game being as good as it is was a complete accident.

Batman Arkham Asylum - I like Arkham City too, but I like the Metroidvania-esque approach the first game took more than Arkham City's open world approach. Probably one of the few games this generation where I dived into a playthrough on a harder difficulty right after clearing the game for the first time. The other game being...

Bayonetta
- Yeah.

Mega Man 9 - Best classic Mega Man game, in my opinion.
Soundtrack kicks the living shit out of every other classic MM game, too.

Castlevania Harmony of Despair

This isn't a usual Castlevania game but I became quite attached to it shortly after once I got things going. All the characters might not be as balanced, and Soma is broken as a moogle in chocobo feathers, but this is a nice dungeon crawler with EXCELLENT music.

Pfft, Soma. All the cool kids used Super Saiyan Charlotte. (Well, before her healing got nerfed, anyway...)

Super Meat Boy
Galaxy 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Journey
Vanquish
The World Ends With You
Skyward Sword
Portal 2
Rayman Origins

Probably.

Wait, so, you rank XIII-2 higher than TWEWY, because TWEWY's story was stupid? Explain, please. TWEWY was one of the first teams in forever Square bothered to actually create a complex world with actual logical consistency.

I never said anything about ranking XIII-2 over TWEWY. My thinking was that I should probably put TWEWY on the list because I enjoyed everything else about the game but the story. It's just a lot of the times, I put a lot of weight into the story and it's tough for me to enjoy a RPG without a compelling story.

qq more

Weakling. Go play Final Fantasy II.
No, I'm continuing this! Forget Final Fantasy!

EDIT: I just beat Route 99 Act 2 in 2'22"22. Hahahaha.

So far the game is... okay. The level design is much more interesting this time but the bad enemy/spike placement is still present. Half of the times it felt like it was designed for a larger resolution in mind because some of the air enemies are impossible to see before they swoop in and attack.

Play Final Fantasy I with a Monk/Black Belt on your team, and laugh as he slowly turns from the most worthless teammate you have to the most powerful hero in the game.

Kokonoe

Banned
Yeah qq, Final Fantasy II I just tried out recently and it is by far the worst Final Fantasy I've ever played. It's much worse than FF13.

Play Final Fantasy I with a Monk/Black Belt on your team, and laugh as he slowly turns from the most worthless teammate you have to the most powerful hero in the game.

I did that, but also not knowing about nunchuck gimping his strength. I was surprised once I took it off the Monk was doing like 600-800 damage.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Weakling. Go play Final Fantasy II.
Can't make a larger comment right now, but I like FFII. It's the one FF game that I thought primarily benefitted from remakes and ports. FF1, by contrast, just became incredibly easy outside of the PSX port.

Basically, you need to know that everything is weak against Toad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom