• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That capitalisation thing always gets on my tits, especially in games like Smash Bros where every other game name is spelt normally, and then it's all SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
EDIT:
Sonic Chronicles - 7 533 LTD
Sonic 2006 (PS3) - 30 390 LTD
Sonic 2006 (X360) - 6 647 LTD

That capitalisation thing always gets on my tits, especially in games like Smash Bros where every other game name is spelt normally, and then it's all SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006
I remember when the Square Enix rep we have posting on GAF just said that it's been in their PRs for so long that he stopped thinking about it. You guys ever thought that it doesn't work in English and it just feels like your PRs are yelling at me constantly?

It works in Japanese because it's for borrowed terms. It doesn't work in English because it comes off as bad writing style and it makes it seem as if you're pretentious.

Hence why I skipped the first game! I ended up liking SF2 and 3 way more than the BN series after that.
I might--if I could find it--get to the first game just because I like starting from the beginning.

Anth0ny

Quit being so shallow and pedantic (I kid). Fiiiiiine. I'll do whatever you say. At least Sonic titles are easier because they're CAPITALIZED LIKE FINAL FANTASY TITLES.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GCN) - 192 186 LTD
Sonic Adventure DX (GCN) - 58 977 LTD
Sonic Advance - 204 542 LTD
Sonic Advance 2 - 176 541 LTD
Sonic Advance 3 - 42 574 LTD
Sonic Battle - 60 213 LTD
Sonic Heroes GCN - 56 281 LTD
Sonic Heroes PS2 - 48 899 LTD

This and Mega Man don't go together...

It's official. 2D Sonic games with Genesis physics sell.

Numbers don't lie Sega!

Emitan

Both Mega Man remakes bombed and it's probably because of the fact it's on the PSP. Nearly every Mega Man fan I know didn't get the games simply because they didn't want a PSP.

gj Mega Man fans for the support :(

Why wouldn't you want a PSP? It's one of my favorite systems ;~;

ShadiWulf

This thread is almost dead?

Damn :( lol I will enjoy the laughing iizuka's while they last.

also, really want info on a new sonic game, SEGA is killin' me

RobbieNick

Stop posting Sonic new in a Sonic commuinty thread? What wer'e supposed to talk about nothing but music?

There's no harm in bringing up Sonic stuff in a fucking Sonic topic thread!

EDIT: NM. Didn't realize a new one came along. (BTW, if that's the case, close the old one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom