• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which GAFer is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roofy

also, am I crazy for thinking that if he had short, balding hair he would look like Gerstmann?

I mean the motorized whatever the Hell that is.

Wheelchair/Scooter? I imagine someone in his family needed it at some point and now its not being used.

Jeeze... I'm writing a backstory for this insanity

H3xum

Oh....oh my good god....what did I just watch

What an enigma this guy is. I've never been witness to such a character while at the same time not being able to draw any form of conclusion about him

WHY IS HIS DISHWASHER OPEN

Roofy

hey does anyone here like my little pony? i'm thinking about starting a my little pony convention but i need to get some real ponies. please respond!

Chinnerschin 1 hour ago

Real ponies are not fun at all. They stink and look like midget horses. They are not even blue or pink either.

Willy105 in reply to Chinnerschin 1 hour ago
Chinner, jeeze lol

noah111

Still Alive
Who the fuck is this spastic?
gafnews.gif

ajim

I honestly felt a little sick and creeped out watching this. What the flying fuck?

Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

edit: I guess, after seeing the 'in the life of abbyvampire' video, I kind of like him. Seems like a nice enough dude, if not just very weird at the same time. Meh. But that first video still creeps me out.

frequency

I normally don't come to the Off-Topic forums.

I get annoyed when I see threads that have a title that starts a sentence and then ends it in the OP. I also dislike all the religion vs atheism arguments. Last time I was here, there was a lot of that stuff.

I'm glad I mis-clicked today though. This was great. I feel I've been missing out on a lot of fun stuff. I'll have to check Off-Topic more regularly now.

JeTmAn81

The idea of a NeoGAF News YouTube show is intriguing to me. Also, for some reason I am glad this guy isn't American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom