• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
iLpNm8HQQNTdE.gif

Waiting.. Excited

So does 3DS do qHD gaming yet? Precisely

iEqSaBLkJ7044.gif

P3 was great. P4 was better in every way. P4's cast > P3's. Hell P4 cast > your faves.

BASICALLY. TBH

Kyon

Banned
BUT besides those 3 Mario games what does 3DS have this year? I mean not talking sales but the LINE UP. Let's think about it.. Vita's line up is superior! Sit!!

iCz6pVSyoVdoz.gif

Kyon

Banned
But where are the lies?

The lie is that 3DS stans are STILL trying to cover the fact that the line up for it is shit even compared to the "flop". How does no one on this site even mention this is beyond me. :p let's not forget 3DS was a FLOP before the price cut. That's the reason there even was one.

Bladenic

Wait a second... Shading the 3DS library this year??? WTF? What in the hell does the Vita have? Waiting.... Oh right, nothing.

Mumei

I don't like that octopus gif now that I know what was happening in it. I like octopi being all cute, not all tormented. =(

Wait a second... Shading the 3DS library this year??? WTF? What in the hell does the Vita have? Waiting.... Oh right, nothing.
They're both meh really.

But Vita's is slightly less so if you're not married to Nintendo's nostalgia manipulation. I personally have no interest in yet another marginal Animal Crossing iteration, yet another Paper Mario, yet another NSMB, or the screen-ghosting NIGHTMARE that will be Luigi's Mansion 2.

And the third-party lineup?

ibvVo0Lya0GBzJ.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't like that octopus gif now that I know what was happening in it. I like octopi being all cute, not all tormented. =(
If it were a dog everyone would consider it ANIMAL CRUELTY but because it's an octopus nobody cares even though octopuses are way better than dogs.

royalan

They're both meh really.

But Vita's is slightly less so if you're not married to Nintendo's nostalgia manipulation. I personally have no interest in yet another marginal Animal Crossing update, yet another Paper Mario, yet another NSMB, or the screen-ghosting NIGHTMARE that will be Luigi's Mansion 2.

And the third-party lineup?

ibvVo0Lya0GBzJ.gif

I SEE NO LIES.

Frankly, I think Nintendo has been cashing in on their nostalgia factor without any truly outstanding output for years now. But that's just me.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I SEE NO LIES.

Frankly, I think Nintendo has been cashing in on their nostalgia factor without any truly outstanding output for years now. But that's just me.

What is up with your opinions today? They're lacking flaws... Maybe I shouldn't lump you with the rest of the Xtina stans.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I SEE NO LIES.

Really tho? Mario Galaxy? Pikmin 3?

Meanwhile Sony have burnt through new series this gen like they are going out of fashion. Or should that be out of BUSINESS.

royalan

Really tho? Mario Galaxy? Pikmin 3?

Meanwhile Sony have burnt through new series this gen like they are going out of fashion. Or should that be out of BUSINESS.

We haven't even played Pikmin 3 yet, and need I point out that it's basically an overly-delayed Wii game that they finally decided to release on Wii U?

And I'll give you Mario Galaxy, but that was years ago, and they've pretty much been creative flops since then (Don't even get me STARTED on Flopward Sword).

So you're saying Nintendo is the Madonna of gaming?
ijogkVD9iCZwL.gif

If the tea's hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom