• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xenoblade X to be released on June 26 in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly just a placeholder, but I think this deserves a thread. Amazon Italy listed June 26 as the release date for Xenoblade X:

t453iKA.png

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00LGILW0M/

Edit:
I wouldn't pay too much attention to it...

...they have The Legend of Zelda Wii U listed for the same date-

http://www.amazon.it/Nintendo-The-Legend-of-Zelda/dp/B00LGILUDQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1425481500
Well, it was good until it lasted.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
that would be simply great, for many many reasons.

1) first half '15 in EU would radically change its shape
2) Zelda would become more likely a real '15 release
3) I can't wait for this f********* game

:D

As much as I would love this to be true (worldwide), I have my doubts. :( Seems like they would have announced the release date by now if it was coming out that "soon". Then again, this is Nintendo, so who knows.

Would be awesome if we got this and Yoshi in the summer and a surprise or two in the winter as opposed to them getting delayed to be our holiday games. Fingers crossed.

Sooo many games I have to play. Though if this is true, I can play it during the summer. That's assuming the U.S release is in the same timeframe.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Zavvi has is with June 15th. But let's wait for a confirmation.

June 26th would be actually perfect, as it's my birthday.

Koppai

As much as I would love this to be true (worldwide), I have my doubts. :( Seems like they would have announced the release date by now if it was coming out that "soon". Then again, this is Nintendo, so who knows.
Hasn't nintendo generally announced a game release 2 months before?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
No way.

If that happens...oh God. But it won't. A September-October release is what I'm expecting.

R.I.P

Oh god yes, would love to be able play this in the summer when I likely have more time to put into a huge time sink like this.

Just started playing the first to prep for this one. I remember thinking it was mind numbing the first time I played it. This time though I'm really enjoying it (Ignoring any side questing that isn't in line with what I'm doing already). I'm cautiously very excited about this. Hope this release date is true. (For the US too)

L~A

^

Anyone could've "leaked" that one ;)

Considering we haven't seen one second of gameplay from the English version of the game (even though we know localisation is well underway) makes me doubt this date a lot.

EhoaVash

Shit I'll be out of the country during this time :[

I really think that NoE is mainly handling the voice work for this game. If so might come there first.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Too soon, i think EU will get the game end of August/September like the Wii original.

KaneU

I hope there is a new Nintendo Direct by the end of this month announcing release dates for this, Mario Maker and Yoshi.

L~A

Too soon, i think EU will get the game end of August/September like the Wii original.

That's my guess too.

Besides, Summer is a better period for handheld games (like Fossil Fighters Frontier). I'd love that date to be true, but... nah, I'm skeptical (like always, ha ha).

And as other people mentionned: they would have given the month (or at least said Q2 2015) if it was really coming out in June.

JCX

Even though they seem to have started localization already, I highly doubt it, even though I want to believe.

Also, what is going on with Wooly World?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
EU Release Date: June 26, 2015

US Release Date: February 12, 2016

Please be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom