• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neptunia vs. Sega Hard Girls announced for PSVita

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
b68dxoC.jpg

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/022/1022175/

Not much details, other than that it's a collaboration with the Sega Hard Girls franchise that reimagines anthromorphised Sega consoles: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Hard_Girls

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So wait, Sega Hard Girls are finally getting their own game? Count me in, the TV series was pretty damn good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Knowing Japan & the word "Wars" when it comes to crossover games, my guess is it'll be a Strategy RPG?

Now I'm kind of hoping we'll see characters that were based on other systems like Game Gear (who's always tired as a knock at the handheld's short battery life). A shame the SHG show only briefly mentions/shows pics of them in one episode.

bon

Sega Hard Girls deserves a game but why does it have to be a Neptunia crossover? I hope this turns out good.

RK128

That is just odd :l, considering at least three of the characters in the Neptunia series already represent Sega as a company (Neptune, Nepgear and Plutia), so having them fight other Sega-consoles is just....odd.

I wonder if the Sega Reps on the Neptunia side are going to team up with the Sega Hard Girls to take down the other CPU's......that would be something different.

Could this be like that Norie Spin-off game, where you have the many different characters becoming units for RTS combat? Or maybe a fighting game?

Either way, this is a interesting idea that I wonder Idea Factor/Complete Hearts and Sega are going to do with :).

Edit: The fact this is a Vita game is really cool :D! More games coming to the platform is always a great thing :).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
tumblr_ndjwf8wD3Z1sc3a8ho6_500.gif

Seriously, this show was so much better than I thought it was gonna be. I really hope the humor is on par in the game.

Edit: Okay, last one.

tumblr_ndmw74DpVj1sqbbypo3_500.gif

Shizuka

The Vita has all eight Neptunia games, I think it's the one franchise with the most number of games on the Vita currently.

Mailbox

tumblr_ndjwf8wD3Z1sc3a8ho6_500.gif

Seriously, this show was so much better than I thought it was gonna be. I really hope the humor is on par in the game.

Edit: Okay, last one.

tumblr_ndmw74DpVj1sqbbypo3_500.gif

the fact that this was poorly rated on MAL made me not watch it. Decided to try it, jesus this is funny XD

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The Vita has all eight Neptunia games, I think it's the one franchise with the most number of games on the Vita currently.

I think that still goes to FF. You can still play 10 mainline, 2 sequels, and a Tactics games though even if they're PSP/PSOne releases. :]

If it's not too complicated, I'd import it, otherwise I'll just keep tasting my bitter tears of disappointment at the lack of any hope for localization.

Tohsaka

the fact that this was poorly rated on MAL made me not watch it. Decided to try it, jesus this is funny XD

MAL really isn't a good indicator of quality.

If it's not too complicated, I'd import it, otherwise I'll just keep tasting my bitter tears of disappointment at the lack of any hope for localization.

Every Neptune game thus far has been localized, no reason to think this one won't be.

Mailbox

using MAL ratings to decide what to watch will never be a good idea

while that's a fair point, i originally had no idea what it was (especially considering its japanese name), the style didn't catch me, and anything below 7 i don't put in priority.

It's mostly that i just didn't know what this was :S

Clov

I hope it's filled with Sega cameos like the SeHa Girls anime was. Those Space Channel 5 episodes were great!

Top Bottom