• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Bull Kumite | March 28th |Ultra Street Fighter IV Invitational

El Sloth

Banned
chqGOQJ.jpg

Red Bull Kumite is a 16-man invitational tournament being held in Paris, France this Saturday.

Stream link: http://www.redbullkumite.com/ or http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Note: The Red Bull Kumite website will have commentary in English, French, and Japanese. Just change the language in the bar on the top.

Participating players:
  • RZR|Xian
  • BE|Nemo
  • MD|Luffy
  • MCZ|Tokido
  • MCZ|Mago
  • Bonchan
  • CNB|ChuChu
  • MCZ|Daigo Umehara
  • TSC|Dieminion
  • RZR|Fuudo
  • Infiltration
  • Ryan Hart
  • Snake Eyez
  • GL|Valmaster

The last two competitors will be chosen by a last chance qualifier. Brackets for the qualifying tournament here.

Here's a handy schedule made by someone at r/Kappa:
EJ6cu3Z.png

Great timing, France.

I'm not in town very often so I'm going to run to my local record store and comic book shop as soon as they open and hope I don't miss anything too hype in top 16.

Daigo arrived in Paris yersterday at 7pm. Hell, I wonder how fresh will he be this morning and all day long after the flight and jetlag.

I'm watching it on livestreamer... just right click the video window on dailymotion and copy that url, it should work then.... still out of sync though so it's on their side :(

Had to update it, thanks!
And yeah it's out of sync on livestreamer but not on dailymotion. -_-

Gagapa qualifies as well

I wanted Gamein to win because I heard he's Belgian and that's not really a scene that gets much exposure. On the other hand, Gagapa gives more character variety.

Wut ? Redbull pls...

Who's casting on the english side ? F-word & ?

I don't know at the moment. For the french cast there's going to be a rotation of french casters so Ken Bogard doesn't kill his voice before the finals.

Also Gagappa just qualified with Cuongster. Both players deserved it to be honest.

Top Bottom