• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need custom condom wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinggroin

Banned
For a business endeavor. Most I can say.

Trying to find a website that provides services for custom printed condom holders or wallets as cheap as possible for bulk ordering.

Whoever helps me, feel good knowing you are making the world a much better place.

Thanks in advance.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wallets are already a condom for you money, man

Carrying condoms in a wallet? A real man has a fancy jacket with a pocket (either one of many on the outside or inside) dedicated to carrying just condoms.

kmax

Yes.

Something like this
http://condommonkey.com/wallet.html

We don't need 200. Hoping to get better pricing than $1.32 per unit.

michael-jordan-laughs.gif

Whaaaat? Is that actually a thing?

ajcacio

Banned
Is this business venture just you putting your phone number on the condom wrapper and handing them out to every woman at a bar

Askani

Those are too big. I need something far more portable and professionally custom made.

Thanks for the suggestion though

The ones you linked says it's a full color imprint. Do you need that? If you don't need the contact them directly and see if they'll sell you blank ones for cheaper.

JoeInky

I really don't think it's worth going through the effort of creating custom made condom wallets with your companies logo or whatever on them in the hope of it being some sort of ad campaign, is that what you're basically doing?

Because that sounds silly and ain't nobody going to keep that shit, you used to find people giving away all sorts of that tat on nights out, wallets, bottle openers and lighters all with their random ass company on.

Saw more of them on the floor than anywhere else.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Bro you and fellow GAFer Gwanatu are my doges and all, but for real WTF are you two doing?!?!

Y'all got to much time on your hands.

PS: I can't believed you self banned from GAF for months, and this is what you come back to ask.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Give everyone a pair of Roos.

P1lFE2P.jpg

Seriously though, this is the douchiest sounding idea ever. Condom wallets? Pfft.

joelseph

Seriously though, this is the douchiest sounding idea ever. Condom wallets? Pfft.

It's a branding sleeve made out of paper that goes over a condom so that you can market something while you hand out free condoms at a convention or whatever. It's not literally a wallet.

Clydefrog

I heard there was a company in Germany hiring a male to essentially be a brothel secret shopper in order to test the quality of their brothels. You doing this, OP?

kinggroin

Banned
Good news. Able to haggle the 200 for a lower price.

Thanks to everyone that helped (and for the laughs to those who haven't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom