• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adr1ft E3 2015 trailer

Cardon

Sweet Billy sure knows how to make an interesting looking space game. Will pick up for the PS4 once it's out.

i actually like the earlier trailer better. weird they would cut a new one that is essentially the same idea.

The first trailer had a clear goal for the player character: get to the oxygen container. This just seems to end randomly — if they successfully grab that cable, then what?

Cover art?:

25EB5vG.jpg

Radec

Sweet Billy sure knows how to make an interesting looking space game. Will pick up for the PS4 once it's out.

I was wondering why the game name sounds familiar.. then you posted Sweet Billy.

Now I remember!

Trailer looks good tho.

Nzyme32

Is this a VR game? Also, Gravity?

Probably not since Xbox One is listed - unless Oculus or MS or someone else is supporting VR on Xbox One. Also I see lots of people relate any generic space station accident to Gravity - so I'm going with not Gravity

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I can't wait to experience this in VR. We need more space VR experiences in general; aim to inspire.

it's just so wrong of me to despise the title because of how i despise the attitude of the creator of it.

aaahahaha. looks okay, though.

exploration first person is totally going to explode when vr drops. people are going to look for experiences which they haven't experienced before.

Megasoum

Banned
The trailer looks great but I mean... Seriously? The old "Floating in space with classical music where everything looks fine until OMG everything is on fire" trope?

It's getting a bit old.

Falchion

Looks exciting. I'm a sucker for space exploration and that whole genre will get even better when VR finally hits.

CHC

Looks awesome but I don't get the "1". Just call it Adrift.

Either way, more space terror is always welcome.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
So this is Gravity rolled into a game? The physics seem like they're severely off - you don't get hit by giant debris in space and carry on moving in the same direction.

edit: obviously it's a cutscene, but it's all i could see.

Metal-Geo

The 1 probably stands for the solitariness. Anyway, I'm not bothered by the name - at all.

Trailer looked pretty intriguing though! Managed to get a peek at it right before it went private. Certainly a title 1'm keeping an eye out for.

Daria

so you're basically just stuck in space the whole time? I get it's only ~4 total gameplay but I'm not sure I understand what the end goal is all about

Top Bottom