• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Details - Roy/Ryu Confirmed [3.99/5.99] Amiibos. Hyrule Castle. Tournaments.

Figured someone should make a summary thread!

Lucas launches, as you know. Roy / Ryu were confirmed. Roy @ $3.99, Ryu @ $5.99 with Bundled Castle Stage [These are available "now", which means when the Eshop stops crashing]

CHeBc0eVEAA-4KX.jpg

This art was created by the original Street Fighter artist I think?
CHeAdITW8AATLKu.jpg:large

Heihachi Mii Fighter costume was confirmed. Virtua Fighter costumes as well.

Tournament Mode will launch in August.

Ryu / Roy Amiibos are launching at some point in the future.

New wave of Amiibos this fall including Duck Hunt Dog, and an interchangeable Mr. Game & Watch with several poses.

Dream Land 64 Stage confirmed. Working on Hyrule castle and...I believe the original Donkey Kong stage (can't remember!). Edit: Its Peach's Castle stage. Thanks Cody!

Mii Verse stage is free.

Eshop is deader than a deer in front of a semi.

All known Amiibo info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=165294390

Semajer

I didn't like the sound of there only being a few more stages added. I want all the previous stages back, even if I have to pay for them.

Also, did Japan get a Robot-coloured R.O.B.? Will that be available internationally, or will we have to import?

Piccoro

Finally was able to download the update! 2~ Gb. You have to keep trying.
It's downloading too slowly, though...

Semajer

Yeesh, nearly £27 for the second bundle. But it's Smash, so I will pay.

Edit: The 3DS and Wii U version of the bundle, that is.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Did Sakurai imply that they were pretty much done with new stages after the next 2 smash 64 ones?
It sounded like he didn't really want to add any more new ones after those.

Sounds like it. It's a shame, my number 1 wanted stage is Fountain of Dreams.

Ahnez

Did Sakurai imply that they were pretty much done with new stages after the next 2 smash 64 ones?
It sounded like he didn't really want to add any more new ones after those.
Do we still believe in what Sakurai says at this point? lol

deleted

Ryu is amazing, but I'm honestly most excited for the stages. That's the part that brawl and 4 are lacking the most and I can't wait for the old ones to fix this.
I hope there are many more to come!

Top Bottom