• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Bingo Thread

It's that time once again. Post your E3 bingo cards, or print some out and play along!

It's done!

E3 Bingo Card Generator, 2015

Dropdown at the bottom to choose a conference (Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, General E3) and a difficulty (Normal, Cruel)

I should mention that the default bingo card from my generator is Microsoft-Normal at the moment, since that's the first conference lined up. If you didn't pick a card, it's pitched for MS's conference.

Here are mine...

Microsoft
e3_2015_m_bingo_t.jpg

Sony
e3_2015_s_bingo_t.jpg

Nintendo
e3_2015_n_bingo_t.jpg

Previously: 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
"Super Mario U-niverse." Holy shit :O :O :O

Nintendo would be insane to miss an opportunity to use that title.

i'm spreading mine out over all of E3, but a lot of my predictions are somewhat specific.

i did the conference only for a few years and barely got any hits, so i switched it up to make it more fun and increase my chances. it's not like i'm winning money or anything. :)

mclem

I should mention that the default bingo card from my generator is Microsoft-Normal at the moment, since that's the first conference lined up. If you didn't pick a card, it's pitched for MS's conference.

Top Bottom