• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Bingo Card Thread.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I presume many of you are familiar with the concept. I've seen Bingo Card back at GDC 2011 for Iwata's Keynote, though I only recall seeing them for E3 on Joystick. This time, let ME give you a template:

LDRYh.jpg

Pretty simple. Each squares are 100x100 pixels.

Here are mine:

For E3 in General
ku457.jpg

And one Nintendo specific:
wiEnR.jpg

I would have done some MS and Sony ones, but I ran out of ideas. I may make more though when more ideas come up.

Is it too soon? Please tell me it's not too soon. This week got me too excited for E3, I couldn't wait.

Rules:

- Each row should have Easy, Medium and Hard predictions;
1.Easy Predictions are things already announced/confirmed (Project Cafe, for example).
2.Medium Predictions are rumours and leaks. (Peace Walker for PS3, for example).
3.Hard Predictions are speculations and pure fantasy. (Super Smash Bros. Strife, for example.)

Thanks to anyone helping me making this more interesting.

i'll quote myself from the other thread

BlackNMild2k1 said:
You gotta make more and there needs to be a pikmin square on one of them.

also a special rule where Earthbound will automatically give everyone all four corners.

other squares to mix it up:
Monster Hunter 3DS
Dragon Quest X

a lot of the squares are kinda broad.

i mean "a pic of kirby"? it's highly likely that an image of kirby will be shown at some point during E3... but "a brand new kirby game demoed at the nintendo kiosks" is a bit more specific, although we also know that example is definitely gonna happen ;-)

Seda

GAF A60-Rim A said:

i mean "a pic of kirby"? it's highly likely that an image of kirby will be shown at some point during E3... but "a brand new kirby game demoed at the nintendo kiosks" is a bit more specific, although we also know that example is definitely gonna happen ;-)

I agree, I mean a pic of Reggie?

It's all for fun though.

BY2K

Membero Americo
GAF A60-Rim A said:

I can't really find any good pics of the new Kirby Wii game that was announced recently. (Hoping for a NA announcement.)

EDIT: Well, I could make more difficult one too, I still have 2 weeks. (And now I don't regret making this thread early.)

pirata

What do you think the chances are of Kojima showing up onstage at any of the big three keynotes? Also, there needs to be a square devoted to any non-game-related celebrity.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think you might want to do something like categorize predictions into easy, medium, and hard, require that each potential bingo line has at least one hard or two medium predictions in it, and then let people create their own based on that list.

Jeels

Someone needs to make separate image titles (with more options then will fill up a board), that we can paste onto our own board.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Nirolak said:
I think you might want to do something like categorize predictions into easy, medium, and hard, require that each potential bingo line has at least one hard or two medium predictions in it, and then let people create their own based on that list.

Good idea, I'll work on it.
Accepting suggestions.

Instro

BY2K said:
Good idea, I'll work on it.
Accepting suggestions.

Id say anything thats already been announced would be considered easy mode. Medium could be anything thats been rumored or partially leaked. Hard would be guesses or stuff with questionable rumors, for example F-Zero or Smash.

BY2K

Membero Americo
82DkP.jpg

Here's my new one. A lot harder, I think.

P.S: Red "X"s means it won't be there. In the PSN Store's case it means it won't be back up by E3.

mclem

Jeels said:
Someone needs to make separate image titles (with more options then will fill up a board), that we can paste onto our own board.

I've been working on a massive list of nintendo-related ones (in text as it stands, because some require a little explanation - and I have little to no graphical talent). I was planning to knock up a card generator from those. I've got over 60 so far.

If I can get the card generator made in time, I'll post it on here and people can use it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
XQLOK.png

Well this was my GDC Bingo card (why we went with BING I'll never know). I think a few of those guess can be transferred over for E3. I'll have one ready for the big day.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Cheesemeister said:
Here's my bingo card for Nintendo's E3.

http://i.imgur.com/N9Ayu.jpg[IMG]

Sony and Microsoft later.[/QUOTE]
Does "Full HD" mean that one game is in 1080p or that all games on Cafe are required to be 1080p?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Compared to some of you, my card design is basic as fuck...

Still, I just wanted people to participate, mission accomplished.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
upandaway said:
The GAF 500 errors should be the free space.

They're guaranteed.
New servers.

We didn't crack under 6400 simultaneous users during some recent storms, which bodes very well for E3.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!

Thraktor

BY2K said:
Some devs are gonna rage if Nintendo makes 1080p mandatory for each Cafe game. o_O

There's no chance they'd make it mandatory, as so few people actually have 1080p TVs. My guess is that Nintendo will show one 1080p 60fps game (F-Zero maybe), to show off that the console can handle it, and then almost all the other games will be 720p 30fps.

Top Bottom