• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Bingo Card Thread.

JackEtc

I've stayed totally in the dark about E3, and have no idea about what's been confirmed so far. Here's my board:

yXBVZ.jpg

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
My entry; supposed to be unrealistic/mocking/wishful thinking.

e3_2011_bingo.jpg

I know most Mario games are hardcore games; the entry is for "hardcore". And I'm aware of PETA making a Cooking Mama parody game (although I'm not sure if you actually kill animals in it).

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I had an idea for a E3 Bingo Card, Which Franchises will Ubisoft port to Cafe. Guaranteed to win with that one.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Bunch of slack jawed fanboys around here, with your safe bingo cards. Be a gambling man, a high roller. It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

BY2K

Membero Americo
EatChildren said:
Bunch of slack jawed fanboys around here, with your safe bingo cards. Be a gambling man, a high roller. It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

YOU are the one telling us on the Project Cafe Rumors Thread to keep the expectations low!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
BY2K said:
YOU are the one telling us on the Project Cafe Rumors Thread to keep the expectations low!

You wish you lived this hard.

bingomctx.jpg

It would be interesting to do this in tables instead of an image editor. Just need to get each image to the right resolution.

Would allow the easy creation of a bingo card generator, and they could be made real with the power of screenshot.

mclem

Grampa Simpson said:
It would be interesting to do this in tables instead of an image editor. Just need to get each image to the right resolution.

Would allow the easy creation of a bingo card generator, and they could be made real with the power of screenshot.

If I get my text generator polished off, I may expand it to images. Pretty sure I can tweak the js appropriately.

BY2K

Membero Americo
*Gabe Newell at Nintendo's Conference.*

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY could endure awesomeness of that magnitude.

Even the new NeoGAF servers wouldn't handle it.

Zomba13

BY2K said:
*Gabe Newell at Nintendo's Conference.*

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY could endure awesomeness of that magnitude.

Even the new NeoGAF servers wouldn't handle it.
If that was to happen I honestly think I would explode. Like... just *boom*.

Alrus

Well you could argue that the Konami conference was indeed worse than last year... (As in it was nowhere near as fun).

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

Halo E3 2011 Bingo Speculation article @ Forward Unto Dawn

B1. Reach Campaign DLC
I1. Master Chief
N1. Halo Wars 2
G1. Halo 3 PC
O1. Halo 4

B2. Firefight
I2. New 343i Logo
N2. Certain Affinity+
G2. New Game Mode
O2. Waypoint 2.0

B3. Legends 2
I3. Mystery Developer
N3. Left Blank
G3. New Avatar Props
O3. Halo 2 XBLA

B4. Kinect
I4. Spinoff Game
N4. Grunt Plushie
G4. New Novels
O4. New Reach Maps

B5. Bungie
I5. Old Maps Remade
N5. Reach Multiplayer Disk
G5. That Pistol
O5. Halo Trilogy HD

Spiegel

NGP themed card

f8UDn.png

Now I only have to change everything Sony for Nintendo, the date, name and price and I've got my Cafe themed card.

Top Bottom