• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Bingo Card Thread.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I definitely want to make one myself, but it'll have to wait until after work.

M.D

Acca said:
2ylp56f.jpg

gearsofwarexileheaderimg530px.jpg

Nah, no chance of this happening. at least not now.

It would be really weird if CliffyB is on Microsoft's stage promoting GEOW3 and a couple of hours later he comes out on Sony's stage "Guess what guys? GEOW coming to PS3/NGP!"

If GEOW is going multiplatform this generation it would make sense only after GEOW3 releases. I think they will wait for the next gen.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
M.D said:
Nah, no chance of this happening. at least not now.

It would be really weird if CliffyB is on Microsoft's stage promoting GEOW3 and a couple of hours later he comes out on Sony's stage "Guess what guys? GEOW coming to PS3/NGP!"

If GEOW is going multiplatform this generation it would make sense only after GEOW3 releases. I think they will wait for the next gen.

A spin-off only for the NGP. I guess it's legit.
The main series remains an Xbox 360 exclusive.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
bingomctx.jpg

I'm still good to drive.

Gravijah

EatChildren said:
http://www.abload.de/img/bingomctx.jpg[/mg]

I'm still good to drive.[/QUOTE]

What's under the Mother earth?

[QUOTE=Naked Prime][IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249136_2063981196439_1152022642_2471231_5385078_n.jpg[IMG]

Its late and I can't spell[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, TimeSplitters 4. Hahaha...

IrishNinja

golfham. if any 2 of EatChildren's images happen, it'll be a grand E3. talk about setting the bar...id trade a few pics for DC leftovers like JSR, Typing of the dead on steam, etc...but yeah, here's to dreaming.

Sober

EatChildren said:
http://www.abload.de/img/bingomctx.jpg[img]

I'm still good to drive.[/QUOTE]
Wait a second ... Grim Fandango ... I sure hope you mean an HD remake and not a sequel!

I kinda liked it better when we didn't have live streams. My F5 key hasn't gotten a good work out since MvC3 character where being revealed.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Gravijah said:
What's under the Mother earth?

Arcanum.

Sober said:
Wait a second ... Grim Fandango ... I sure hope you mean an HD remake and not a sequel!

Of course!

I downloaded all the images I want to use for my bingo card. Now I just have to resize, add text, and combine. This is by far the best lead up to E3 thread I see on the boards.

TheOddOne

I love how people went from the statement "a Gears of War style game could be possible on NGP" mean Gears is coming to NGP!!! If it was any other game people would be like "no way that game is coming, but a game in that style is possible".

BY2K

Membero Americo
I like the Ubisoft logo on the shovelware space.

And dear God, Nintendo vs. Capcom on Café. *Drool*

Azure J

Motion to make it so that if even one of EatChildren's super optimist bingo spaces is filled, every E3 related OP created on that day has a link back to it.

zlatko

Banned
This is awesome! I can't wait to see who gets bingos. ;D

I suck with shopping and resizing so I'll bow out. :p

ta33m9.jpg

It might be too hard to understand. I did it all in paint. When games are bunched together, that means I am saying that backlog will be available online.

Here's my Nintendo-focused, pessimism-based, lowered-expectations card.

Either Nintendo puts out a great E3, or I win at BINGO. Either way, I can't lose! :D

I made this at work. I have now achieved basic competency with the GIMP.

hoping I don't get 3C'ed because of 1B -- it's meant in good fun, though I know some people have been axed for the whole making-fun-of-consoles thing

Jintor

Please include words, sometimes I can't interpret abstract symbology

That said, I'm totally fucking in. Love E3 bingo

Top Bottom