• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall is now FREE with EA Access! Not available in the Hub yet, but use "Bing`

Theorry

CHfmP0TVAAANzEO.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/39uke4/titanfall_is_now_free_with_ea_access_not/

Tagg9

Well there it is. I'm a little sad it's not Dragon Age, but I always though that would be a longshot.

thought they said it would never be on EA access, but tbh i never understood why they said that but im glad its on EA access :D gonna replay it again

VeeP

Nice, hopefully it boost the population. By the way, DLC is free for Titanfall as well. So download that and get this game, it's great :).

sam777

They must have made an agreement with Respawn to get this on there I guess.

In a way I am glad it's not DA:I as it would not seem very good after playing TW3.

Certinty

I thought this was never going to be added from what I read in the past?

Sucks for me though, bought it for £10 a few months back and only played it for 10 mins.

This game has been basically free for months tho right? I got the complete edition I think last November with all DLC for $12 on the Microsoft store.

Great addition tho regardless if true.

Chris1

Huh. I thought this was excluded, doesn't look like a mistake either..

This is good news though, hopefully this gets more people to play it. It's one of the best FPS this gen, it deserves a higher population.

Don't forget the DLC maps are free too, all 3 map packs are pretty good.

Bgamer90

Banned
Very cool. Great game that's worth the sub price of EA Access alone.

Combine that with everything else in the vault too though? Insane deal. EA Access has been great.

Alx

Nice, everybody play it, best game of the generation so far. Or top 3 at least. Maybe it's time to go back to it and "greet" the newcomers. :p

Theorry

And enjoy the best multiplayer shooter of the past years.

Jup. Content was not much at the beginning but they made that up after that. To bad the game already "died" alot before that. Shame really. Because the gameplay is one of the best and lovely dedi servers also.

Jup. Content was not much at the beginning but they made that up after that. To bad the game already "died" alot before that. Shame really. Because the gameplay is one of the best and lovely dedi servers also.

It is very alive on Xbox One. Sure 5-10k population isn't a lot compared to CoD but you won't spend more than 10 seconds searching games in almost all the main modes thanks to stellar dedicated servers.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, I thought it was going for free via On the House.

Castef

Banned
It is very alive on Xbox One. Sure 5-10k population isn't a lot compared to CoD but you won't spend more than 10 seconds searching games in almost all the main modes thanks to stellar dedicated servers.

Yep, on Xbox One there is plenty of players. Never have to wait for a game (Europe).

Falchion

Wow I was not expecting this. Really wish it was Dragon Age or Hardline, Titanfall is regularly available for less than $10 so I'm disappointed.

Top Bottom