• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015: Dishonored Definitive Edition announced for the PS4/XB1

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Hmm and they'll probably pull the current cheap as heck version off Steam. I should buy it now I guess.

Just get the GOTY version for like $5 on the Steam sale. It runs on a toaster, and it beats the hell out of $60 on PS4/XB1.

Im in, one of my few gaming regrets is how I went rambo through the game and didn't do it stealthily, I will seek rectification on this in August!

Jeff flat out boo-d this on the GB stream.

Dunno what to think of this. No PC version means any real improvements they make will leave PC owners out in the cold, unless it's just a matter of equivalent of maxed out PC settings.

Lexad

Not sure if I will pick this up with so many fall games and fallout, but awesome for those who didn't play an amazing game

I want to shit all over more definitive versions of games, but I'm on a Fallout 4 high, so all I guess meh is a more appropriate response. Good for people that didn't play it or like buying things twice.

KyleCross

Bought it soon after release for $25 during Black Friday on the PS3 and then... never played it. Guess I'll just keep it shelved and get this eventually.
I want to shit all over more definitive versions of games
I'm sorry; but that's stupid. I'll never understand the hate. You don't have to buy it. You aren't losing out on new games because they're being made.

Top Bottom