• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

What do you want from "Hero"?

Results are only viewable after voting.
u4lcfSu.png

Time: 2:45 PM PT / 5:45 PM ET / 9:45 PM GMT

Length: 60 minutes approx.

Host: Aisha Tyler

Venue: Orpheum Theatre, Los Angeles

Timezone: Courtesy of Cheesemeister and Dinjooh

tHOQQvc.png

Livestreams:

Liveblogs:

Confirmed Games:

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate

ojUicSs.png

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Set in London during the height of the Industrial Revolution, players will step into the shoes of twin Master Assassins, Jacob and Evie Frye. Fighting to liberate London, Jacob and Evie help define the birth of organized crime in an adventure filled with action, intrigue and brutal combat.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

fOzuKKO.png

Platforms:playStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarter confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and tension are at the center of the experience.

Tom Clancy’s The Division

the-division-alley9glfm.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Developed by Massive Entertainment, The Division is a new game in the Tom Clancy franchise. Using the Snowdrop engine, it is a open world, multiplayer RPG game set in a world devastated by a deadly pathogen. Players will fight enemy factions, loot abandoned buildings and level up their player as they explore a ravaged New York City.

Speculated Games:

Watch Dogs 2

jIjDrJW.png

Back in April, the LinkedIn profile of Julien Risse, who's based at Ubisoft Paris, had the unannounced game listed on his profile alongside Watch Dogs and its Bad Blood DLC before removing it, but not before the internet caught on.
Though Watch Dogs 2 has yet to be officially announced, there's been a strong suggestion it's on the way. No details about the game have leaked but, back in January, creative director Jonathan Morin said the original was flawed and the team needed to take risks with any potential sequel.

Just Dance 2016

W0PloUH.png

Just before E3 officially kicked off, Just Dance 2016 was seemingly outed by an Instagram post revealing the game’s logo on a promotional banner. Just Dance 2016 will be the sixth in the annual installment of the rhythm dancing series. Last year’s iteration, Just Dance 2015 released on last-gen and current-gen consoles.

Since EA managed to shit out a log with Mass Effect and Mirror's Edge on display, there's no doubt in my mind this is gonna be a pure shitshow.

SJRB

Gold Member
The trailer during the Microsoft conference has me quite worried about The Division.

Other than that I'm hoping for Watchdogs 2, and some crazy new game. Splinter Cell perhaps?

Toad.T

Banned
C'mon Raymahahahahahahahahah.

Sorry, couldn't make it through that thought without laughing. Especially with Legend's poor sales.

jett

D-Member
The Division gameplay shown at the MS conference looked nothing like how it used to. Ubisoft strikes again!

I think the only thing I could get excited about are a game in the vein of Might & Magic X, CoJ:Gunslinger or FC:Blood Dragon. Ubisoft is best at the mid tier titles made by the studios that their upper management seem to leave alone.

Top Bottom