• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

What do you want from "Hero"?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CTLance

Ubisoft stream started with ... something?

Let's get this show on the road.

Over / Under on beating EA in the race to the bottom?

Just_one

here what im hoping for :

- AC Syndicate new gameplay and season pass revealed
- The Division
- New Rayman / Rayman 1 Remastered
- New Prince Of Persia
- Watch Dogs 2
- Vailant Hearts 2

eso76

Well, at least you can generally expect awesome motion graphics with Ubisoft.
The Division motion graphics intro was stunning.

The lineup of confirmed titles is dull, but Aisha is entertaining and i'm still hoping for surprises.
BG&E2, specifically.

Hastati

What's up GAF? Just got my account approved a few days ago, so first post here! :) All I want out of this is a new Splinter Cell. I buy a lot of your games Ubi, give me what I need.

Welcome! I hope they give us a Splinter Cell too, but they haven't exactly done that franchise justice in about a decade ><

At least you can look forward to more Assassin's Creed!

Justinh

Beyond Good and Evil 2 let's go!!

It won't be there. :/

If only...
3t4aVCF.png

TI82

Banned
I love Aisha, she's so beautiful and funny.

Anyways, my main thing is I'm hoping for a Rayman or Prince of Persia using UbiArt engine.

Pachimari

I really don't want to see The Division, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Rainbow Six Siege (I'm there day one though!). Hoping for Splinter Cell or Hero. Preferably both, so we get more than one new AAA game announcement

daveo42

Banned
Hoping they release one or two new UbiArt games this year. Not really into much else they produce, but Rainbow Six looking good. Glad that's back.

Top Bottom