• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

What do you want from "Hero"?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duraigo

Ubi developer 1: Man I'm really nervous.

Ubi developer 2: Yeah, I'm starting to get stage fright too.

Ubi developer 3: Guys, GUYS! Calm down. No matter what happens just remember one thing. EA's E3 conference.

Ubi developer 1/2: Yeah, you're right! We got nothing to fear!

Zoracka

Not sure what I should expect from this conference.

I don't care about any of their core titles. Rainbow Six looks promising, but I'm still not 100% sold.

Linkyn

What's up GAF? Just got my account approved a few days ago, so first post here! :) All I want out of this is a new Splinter Cell. I buy a lot of your games Ubi, give me what I need.

E3 is really the best and worst time to join the fray. Very dangerous if you're careless, but insanely fun.

Insert HP gif here.

Raxus

So......they squeezed in a fuck I see.

So....Ubisoft realizes how shit they are and they and still make the same mistakes. Good to know.

My previsions:

Just Dance, specific date for The Division, Watch_Dogs 2, Far Cry 4 spinoff like Blood Dragon, new Prince of Persia for mobile / tablets, The Crew expansion pack / DLC.

KyleCross

i dont get the Aisha "hate",

i love her presenting the conferences.

I don't. She's a legit gamer, yet she is always presented in a very cringey "lulz i real gamer nerd" type of way as host. She always seems very scripted to me, when she'd be much better being... well, herself.

Raxus

Where are the mean tweets posting all the garbage in Unity like the microtransactions and myriad of glitches?

TenCentTacos

Neo Member
Welcome! I hope they give us a Splinter Cell too, but they haven't exactly done that franchise justice in about a decade ><

At least you can look forward to more Assassin's Creed!

Z20Izo.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Top Bottom