• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

What do you want from "Hero"?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladekabel

Lol, I didn't knew that Just Dance has such a following. I knew it sells well but this is just... I hav eno words for that...

DToneli

Neo Member
If Ubisoft announces free content updates jus like EA did, it will be already enough

BUT

We will have more of AC: WTF, The Division Delay and Rainbow Six Siege (that one is nice), and might a Watch Doge 2

That really depends on what you expect to get out of E3.

You can expect something to be bad and still find it to be bad. (And I thought we were at least going to be getting a new Banjo game)

Bethesda's conference was poorly paced and wasted 20+ minutes on Doom. Microsoft had absolutely nothing of note to show. EA had an all time terrible conference saved only slightly by Unravel.

Hastati

So Fallout is coming out later on PS4? Is it really that hard to port over? Ah well.

Ubisoft could learn from Todd Howard, they could have you MAKE the forts and connect them to the watchtowers before you have to take them over! Break down every item in your zone to recreate it and unlock the next one!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Oh my god stop, Microsoft's conference was not bad, and neither was Besthesda's.

If that is his genuine opinion, I feel bad for him. I mean EA's was kinda crap but at least we got that stunning Battlefront reveal.

Garlador

Beyond Good & Evil 2... please.

Or sequel to Prince of Persia 2008.... double please.

... I have hope for neither, but would love to be surprised.

Top Bottom