• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

What do you want from "Hero"?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tom Clancy's estate or publisher should be paying Ubisoft at this point not the other way around. (Maybe they are I dunno)

Edit: RIP Tom Clancy

Hastati

Aisha Tyler was incredible on the mic Very relaxed and wasn't afraid to swear on occasion. I thought she was awesome.

She did not come across to me as relaxed at all (nor did any of the other presenters), but she provided energy to the conference and cut out a lot of the droning we saw in EA's travesty. Overall I think she did a solid job and was a good choice.

hemo memo

Gold Member
The Witcher has really shown me what good characters, writings, and narratives in general can do for a game. AC games feel so hollow and lifeless in comparison.

They need to remove the checklist collectibles and foucus on secondry quest design. I like the story and dialoug and cutscenes in AC but they need to work more on the gamplay side.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
This e3 is proving to me more than ever that no one wants video games anymore. They want "Experiences".

Yeah, I have said this for a few years already. Nothing wrong with wanting "experiences" of course - but its definitely not why I play games.

Axial

Did anyone else notice the Wilhelm scream during the Division footage? Ubiosoft jumping the shark when it comes to live gameplay presentations, smh.

Top Bottom