• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash (WiiU)

Roi

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
Compete with friends in the multiplayer Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash game on the Wii U system. Along with the fun and dynamic gameplay known to the franchise, surprise your opponents with a new move to the series, the Jumpshot, which sends the ball flying down the court. Change the sport up with new Mega Battles, using the Mega Mushroom to gain an advantage over the competition. Claim your spot in Mario Tennis lore in singles (1v1) or doubles (2v2) as you play with and against family, friends or the CPU using returning and new characters to the series.

Features:

Compete with friends in the multiplayer Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash game on the Wii U system.
Play against friends and family in multiplayer matches.
Play against friends and family in both singles (1v1) and doubles (2v2) matches as your favorite Mushroom Kingdom character.
Control your character’s every movement on the court, using precise timing and the correct shot to outwit your opponent.
Use the new Jumpshot technique to return shots like never before.
In Mega Battles, get the Mega Mushroom to gain a “big” advantage over your competition.
New characters make their Mario Tennis debut.

Release Date:
Holiday 2015

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

Gravidee

Somehow, aside from Xenoblade this has been the only game to catch my interest so far in this direct.

I was hoping to see Rosalina in a sports outfit but I'm sure that will be revealed in due time...

Hopeford

I have an unreasonable amount of love for that series, so I'm actually really looking forward to this. Might honestly get a Wii U for it, had tons of fun playing the older games with friends.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
One arcade sports game, not the one I wanted but this might be the only Nintendo game I buy in H2 with Mario Maker.

Salsa

they showed basically nothing and its coming out soon

not hopeful. probably as barebones as the 3ds one

NotLiquid

This game was the most excited I got during Nintendo's show. You could say it speaks more about Nintendo's show as a whole, but I just really love Mario Tennis that much.

I hope it's closer to Power Tennis and not Mario Tennis Open.

Top Bottom