• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Studio (Binary Domain, Yakuza Series) is working on a Non-Yakuza Project

Searched but couldn't find a thread. From Segabits:
In a new interview with Famitsu, Yokoyama Masayoshi (Series producer at Yakuza Studio (aka: Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio.) has confirmed that the team is recruiting for continued high end video game development.The team already housing 150 development staff, Masayoshi also confirmed that the team is working on a project not related to the Yakuza series albeit based on saying the team is making a non-Yakuza project.

Lock if old.

Santar

Please don't be free to play or mobile, please don't be free to play or mobile.
It's going to be free to play or mobile isn't it?

jg4xchamp

I'm down, Nagoshi makes cool games. I don't necessarily need Binary Domain 2, but I love me some Binary Domain. That game has no business being as good as it is, nor should its characters be as awesome as they are. lol.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Binary Domain Clicker for mobile.

eFKac

That's ok, Yakuza needs some breathing room. After that make a reboot/new story/fresh start Yakuza and make it PS4 exclusive finally.

Ygx1rgq.gif

Fuck Bianry Domain.

Daytona USA 3!!!!

While I'd love to get a new Binary Domain, a new Daytona would be all sorts of awesome. I played the heck out of the HD update online with a friend last gen, so a current gen Daytona game (or just a port of Daytona 2) would get my money.

Zyrox

Aren't they made up of many Amusement Vision people?
F-Zero NX, anyone?
<- Probably never gonna happen but a man can dream.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Hope its something really new, and disconnected from any previous IP. Binary Domain was fun, but i think that is fine as it is

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't they made up of many Amusement Vision people?
F-Zero NX, anyone?
<- Probably never gonna happen but a man can dream.

Searched for F-Zero, laughed because there was a hit, disappointed because it isn't going to happen.

I don't really have any hopes or expectations, if it's a home console game they will at least have my curiosity.

Binary Domain 2 please...

Binary Domain 2 please

get hype. binary domain was fun

Binary Domain 2. Les go.

Binary Domain 2 with Cain as the main character please.

binary domain 10 plz

See SEGA? There's your answer. And please make it a 4 player co-op experience as well.

Salsa

my god man I fucking love Binary Domain this feeling of love is washing all over me again

it's like the Dreamcast never stopped

Top Bottom