• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Studio (Binary Domain, Yakuza Series) is working on a Non-Yakuza Project

Audioboxer

It's probably a new IP, really excited to see what they do next, the Yakuza team is godlike

Oui

Burn the heretic, purge the unclean!

Disgusting

I apologise to the GAF overlords, please understand, this weekend

IMG_20150731_135503.jpg

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Oh wow, I actually had no idea that the Yak team made Binary Domain! Pretty fun game and I'd encourage a sequel... but an all-new IP for consoles from a talented team such as this is still very promising!

If they ever did a Binary Domain sequel I wouldn't even mind if they went full western RPG with it, maybe open it up a bit more and develop the character building elements a bit more... make it like a more cyberpunk themed Mass Effect.

I wonder if this is the TGS announcement Sega is making.

Anyway, I'm super hyped for whatever that team wants to put out. They have everything to make some of the best games out there!

lord_lad

Banned
SHIN Yakuza ~ Till the End of Time; Eternal Blue MAXIMUS Edition #RELOADED

Coming soon to Android and iPhone near you!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Binary Domain is one of the most underlooked hidden gems of last year. It was an awesome, and in many ways surprising, third-person shooter with actually likable characters with development and a pretty good story, and some awesome boss battles.

I'm up for anything they do, a Binary Domain 2 would be sweet but I'm also up for a new IP (or maybe they're working with a familiar SEGA IP?)

Top Bottom