• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon World -next 0rder- Teaser Trailer

Jellzy

Neo Member
A better take on the original Digimon World? The Re-MAKE if you can call it that was lacking a lot of the charm that the original had and many features made it enjoyable. The battle system was much improved though.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I can't be the only one noticing it looks like a great looking game for Vita, can I?

hupla

Got a vitaTV recently so I'm def gonna pick up cyber sleuth and really hope this comes over here as well! Got really nostalgic watching this teaser

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
If they bother to release this in EU then I'm buying.

I loved the original Digimon World. Currently about to play Re-Digitize on PC now that the translation patch is out.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I guess tri-Crescendo is making this one too? The in-game style is very different from Cyber Sleuth.

Looks pretty good, loved the original Digimon game on PS1 (Even though you needed a guide to get the most out of it for evolving etc.). Also really enjoyed the 3rd one too (Even though the 3D battle animation was terrible compared to the great 2D overworld).

Really excited to try out Cyber Sleuth when it comes out here, was sad that such a good looking DIgimon game was Japan only (But expected these days) so was really pleased with the western announcement.

Havent been keeping up to date though, has anything been said about a release date for CS?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
It looks like a slightly better looking Cyber Sleuth without the city but with weird trees! XD

jwhit28

It's funny how they don't seem to ever acknowledge the other Digimon World games. The last 2 games ignored everything that happened after Digimon World 1.

L.O.R.D

What makes you think that they, especially Cyber Sleuth, are remakes?
They are both new games.

because they showing us a footage from the original digimon world

also , from what i heard about Cyber Sleuth , its a reboot for the original digimon world

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
because they showing us a footage from the original digimon world

also , from what i heard about Cyber Sleuth , its a reboot for the original digimon world

Digimon world next order is a new digimon world game, so that's the reason for showing the original dw, cyber sleuth on the other hand is a totally original game.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I'm definitely buying Cyber Sleuth so I hope they localize this game too.

L.O.R.D

That looks too clean for a vita game. PS4 version used for footage?

you should see Cyber Sleuth vita screens

psvita-vita-digimon-story-game-cyber16.jpg

Digimon-Vita_03-31-14.jpg

digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-201441102635_4.jpg

digimon-17.jpg

yes, those from the vita version

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
That looks too clean for a vita game. PS4 version used for footage?

Do this
B0050SWYTC_2.jpg

and this
dscs01.jpg

and this
virtua-tennis-4-world-tour-edition-playstation-vita-1316157240-027.jpg

and this
eaf3258c.jpg

and many others look too clean for being vita games?
People always forget or don't see what vita can do.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Looks good, I really hope that it get localized.

I am also breaking my rule for Cyber Sleuth and buying the Vita version, despite the fact it's digital only.

Illucio

Banned
Maybe this is why we never got Digimon World Re:Digitize in the West.... I NEED IT. I neeeeeed it. D: It will sell promise! Heck you still have the Digimon TV show here in America for kids to watch, yet no games. D:

Piers

Please retain light hearted goofy story from DW1. The game wasn't trying to be a super serious anime. Loved it.

you should see Cyber Sleuth vita screens

psvita-vita-digimon-story-game-cyber16.jpg

Digimon-Vita_03-31-14.jpg

digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-201441102635_4.jpg

digimon-17.jpg

yes, those from the vita version

Believe quite a few of those screens are also bullshots in terms of AA, as standard from Bamco.

Is that the same Mugendramon from the end of the first DW? So is this more of a direct sequel than Re: Digitize? Or a remake?

People better buy the fuck out of Cyber Sleuth so we can get this too.

*nods vigorously*

Please retain light hearted goofy story from DW1. The game wasn't trying to be a super serious anime. Loved it.

Believe quite a few of those screens are also bullshots in terms of AA, as standard from Bamco.

Yeah, these screenshots all have AA added to them. Besides that though, it's completely accurate.

Luigi87

omg, the fact that they showed Machinedramon/Mugendramon gets me excited, due to the original Digimon World connection.

ZeroX03

Banned
Similar to Cyber Sleuth, if it doesn't get a Western release announced I'll eventually import it. Happy CS is coming to PS4.

Tengrave

Going through Digimon on Netflix again right now isn't helping the wait for Cyber Sleuth. Keep that Digimon train a' coming to the west.

Justified

Good to see Digimon holding it down. I chose them, back when it and Pokemon started.

We just need a new Monster Rancher now

It looks great.

I can't wait to play this game.

Hopefully we can start getting more information soon. Developer confirmation (hoping it's tri-crescendo), Digimon roster, story details, etc.

Luigi87

Good to see Digimon holding it down. I chose them, back when it and Pokemon started.

We just need a new Monster Rancher now

I would love that.
At the very least, Tecmo hasn't forgotten it. Suezo is a trap in Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess.

It looks great.

I can't wait to play this game.

Hopefully we can start getting more information soon. Developer confirmation (hoping it's tri-crescendo), Digimon roster, story details, etc.

The roster is what I am excited to hear about. A World game with 200+ Digimon would be amazing.

Top Bottom