• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Are You Going To React When From Software Shows Their Next Title?

Flutta

Banned
excited pumped up GIF by WWE

Oh that interview... I wouldn't call it a 100% confirmation really. He just says there is something important for the lore in regards to the roundtable and that it's linking to something. For all we know it could just be some prequel DLC or another DLC after Erdtree.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I'll probably be using the can. Armored Core is their best game in years. Also my oven only broils at 350°.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I'm a bit burnt out on Souls type things now, I don't see why they'd turn their back on Elden Ring given the success, but Armoured Core 6 at least didn't feel like the same thing again. Will likely give Elden Ring 2 a miss.

TheHolyGhost

Neo Member
Oh that interview... I wouldn't call it a 100% confirmation really. He just says there is something important for the lore in regards to the roundtable and that it's linking to something. For all we know it could just be some prequel DLC or another DLC after Erdtree.
that was a translation issue and debunked fast

their actual last 4 projects:

mech game
open world souls
action game
VR game

pretty solid in my book

Last edited:

flying_sq

Indifferent, i've only ever liked 3D Dot Heroes, all of this depressing try hard gothic stuff is not my kind of game. Armored Core 6 I might pick up at some point in a few years.

Top Bottom