• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush Experts needed for Beta Testing in San Mateo, CA" (Vita Only)

Walpurgis

Banned
Looking for experienced Gravity Rush players (Playstation Vita players only) ages 18-45. Testing will take place in San Mateo, CA and pay $125 for your time.
If you're interested email me on Reddit or at Jennifer.Howe@vupointresearch.com Include your name and phone number to be reached about this Beta testing.
Thanks
Submitted 1 day ago in the Vita subreddit.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Rūḥ (روح) is an Arabic word meaning spirit, and appears to be related to the Hebrew word "Ruach" or "Ruah" (רוּחַ) (See: Ruach#Etymology). It is the third among the six purities or al-Laṭaʾif as-sitta (اللطائف الستة).

Walpurgis

Banned
Rūḥ (روح) is an Arabic word meaning spirit, and appears to be related to the Hebrew word "Ruach" or "Ruah" (רוּחַ) (See: Ruach#Etymology). It is the third among the six purities or al-Laṭaʾif as-sitta (اللطائف الستة).
What?

👌👌👌

Did I stumble into a Mighty No. 9 thread

Also: Expecting tested controls for PSTV support

Did I stumble into a Mighty No. 9 thread

Twitter_PG_kamiya_He_s_a_business_man_Not_a.png

so1337

I hope this means GR2 resurfaces at TGS (or Paris Gamesweek).

Along with a PS4 port of the original.

Along with a Kat & Dusty figurine.

Along with an anime series.

Along with

ZarKryn7

OP fix the title. And this news piece is interesting.

Vita owners only eh?

Im not sure of this means anything about a port for ps4 or GR2 on ps4 or vita

UrbanRats

I assume RIME will be at Gamescom and Gravity Rush 1 and 2 will be at TGS

RIME should be at Paris Games Week, since that's the Euro event Sony will be after.

Like salromano suggested in the other thread, they most likely only want Vita owners so they can test to see if they have the controls right for the PS4 version.

What i'm saying is, if you're a GR expert, it's implied you played it on VITA, as there's no other way to play it.
So even if they want to test the PS4 controls in relation to the Vita ones, i don't get the specification.

orochi91

Unexpected "Today I Learned" moment lol

Gravity Ruh for Playstation Vitah

Lmao

I find it weird they advertised like that on reddit though.

Viral potential to say the game is still alive, maybe? Probably a higher chance of getting regular people who actually like the game and would like to test it too.

What does "Vita Only" mean? The game's only on Vita.

I'm guessing it's a Bring Your Own Vita situation, especially since someone there is doing advert straight to the public themselves.

Top Bottom