• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Wars are important, but this issue disturbs me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lies of our fellow poster, EGM92:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106299&page=5

dude I'm telling you it's a cooler I bought from FactoryDirect here in Canada. It's a Thompson brand, as soon as I get my camera back from Fujifilm I'll take a picture.

scandal0as.jpg

I haven't had my 360 break on me yet, but that's because I keep it safely ensconced in a dust-free space of my cabinet with good airflow, and not in my cat's litterbox or atop a dishwasher like some of you.

It's funny how you hear a friend bitch about his THIRD 360 LOLZ MS MANUFACTURING SUX and then you find his latest 360 sitting on a shag carpet rug or covered with cheeto dust and wedged between DVD racks. You point this out and he goes LOL MY SNES ALWAYS WORKED FINE and you go :/ and he goes :mad: and then fists fly

Whats with the 80 extension cords hooking into powerstrips which are probably daisy-chained all over creation.

And dont make up some excuse EGM92, youve lied to us before.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
why are you showing me a picture of a soda stream on top of a wine cooler?
I thought this was a gaming forum?

ant1532

Banned
EGM92 officialy has NO LIFE.

Seriously who the **** would go on an internet forum and make up a dumb ass story out of no where?

ps. and his name is based off a magazine? wtf?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
WTF... a wine cooler? That's what he was seriously passing a obvious sub woofer as?

Not even just that, but he has it vertically standing ON said woofer, with the power brick right next to it...

And look at all the damn cables just hanging there... I'm positive that 90% of the 360 problems are because of people like him that can't take care of shit...

I got a launch 360 still going strong, sitting in a good area, like all of my other consoles...

GhaleonEB

Talk about ****-owned. Either he's just plain lying, or a complete idiot for parking his 360 on a freaking subwoofer. Wowzers. Probably BOTH.

Odysseus

Banned
For the record, I parked my GameCube on top of a subwoofer because it was the odd man out once I got a PS2. My entertainment center only had four slots (DVD, receiver, Xbox, PS2). Of course, it eventually moved to the bedroom and then to a bookshelf. I'm sure it still works, though.

I should probably test it.

RegularMK

i have my 360 laying at the bottom of a 9000 gallon tank infested with starving sharks and electric eels.

its my fifth 360

if nothing else, EGM should earn a tag from this :b

but seriously, i can't understand people who put consoles in positions such as this. what do they do with their computers and how do they work well enough to post?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Krypton Zod said:
Call me a speaker n00b, but why would a subwoofer be causing broken 360s?

There is a huge magnet in it?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
But MAF is a GAF hero for bringig these lies to the light!

spanishinquisition.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
As his title states(or did state, I haven't looked recently :lol ), EGM = ****ing retarded. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom