• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Wars are important, but this issue disturbs me

Status
Not open for further replies.

<nu>faust

MrAngryFace said:
Haha all the mods are showing up.
don't let the tragedy repeat thou noble saviour, in maf we trust

pro.jpg

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
MrAngryFace said:
I mean, a TALL rumbling subwoofer with the 360 stood vertically of all things. That alone is cause for concern.

Did he ever complain of games being badly scratched? :lol He should move it to a safer place like on top of the washing machine.

ant1532

Banned
Lol, I seriously wanna punch this kid now for this. Seroiusly why would he even make this up in the first place? What the hell was the point?

JCBossman

Banned
This is BIGGER than Watergate....This is WINEGATE!

P.S, Now I see gamecubes on top of RCA Subwoofers/WineCoolers... There is no telling how far this goes... WE need a DEEP THROAT(pref. a chick) to get to the bottom of this, and MAF is alot MORE TRUSTWORTHY than WOODWARD!

Amir0x

Banned
Guys I searched for "Thompson" and "Wine Coolers" and you'll never believe it but I cannot find this model!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
All that EGM92 can do at this point is go out, buy a similarly-sized wine cooler, put it behind the subwoofer with the 360 on top, take a picture from the side and claim that our collective depth perception sucks.

White Man

vatstep said:
All that EGM92 can do at this point is go out, buy a similarly-sized wine cooler, put it behind the subwoofer with the 360 on top, take a picture from the side and claim that our collective depth perception sucks.

Moku, take a picture of the side, if you can. We'd appreciate it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
moku said:
I dont drink really, but was I surprised that an entire 2-liter would fit inside!!

winecooler2.jpg

:lol :lol

Info from a private interrogation:

<CootAWDS> answer this, did you 360s really die
<EGM92_Away> yes
<EGM92_Away> I have paper work
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> Whatever, don't lie. You're just playing innocent now that you've been BUSTED.
<CootAWDS> where were they located
<CootAWDS> dont lie
<EGM92_Away> to prove that
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> The paperwork is also mysteriously being repaired at the Pacific Mall.
* wine is now known as giant-console-ruining-magnet
<EGM92_Away> brampton Ontario
<CootAWDS> ON TOP OF YOUR GODDAMNED SUBWOOFER CONNECTED TO DAISY CHAINED EXTENSION CORDS!
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> LISTEN
<giant-console-ruining-magnet> hey does anyone have a console for me to break?
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> THE PAPERWORK IS *IN* THE BILL OF RIGHTS
<CootAWDS> hahah

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
EGM92 said:
did you read my post? or just being ignorent? it's a wine cooler, my sub is built into the TV.
you grab it from the bottom slot and pull it out like a rack and the bottles are lined up.

:lol Oh boy.

I think he should have to answer to a mod-tribunal.
The CHARGES:
1. Mistreating a gaming console
2. Blaming an innocent alcohol refrigeration device once you were caught.
3. Giving MS haters unnecessary ammunition
4. General dumbassery

ANSWER THE CHARGES!!!

White Man

Since he's taking his good ol' time in replying, here's the admission of guilt that was pulled out during a grueling 6 hour interrogation:

[19:46] CootAWDS: you better get in my thread EGM92, its getting uuuugly
[19:46] Amir0x: THERE YOU ARE
[19:46] Amir0x: you holy ***
[19:46] Amir0x: just admit you're a bullshit artist
[19:46] Willco_is_a_Winecooler: HEY NOW
[19:46] Willco_is_a_Winecooler: HE HAS A WINE COOLER
[19:47] EGM92_Away: lol yep
[19:47] EGM92_Away: ok
[19:47] Amir0x: i do not respect liars.
[19:47] Willco_is_a_Winecooler: A WINE COOLER
[19:47] Dragona: Someone needs to be BANNED
[19:47] Dragona: BANNINATION
[19:47] Willco_is_a_Winecooler: I AM A WINE COOLER
[19:47] EGM92_Away: lol

Honestly, I love how he posts a picture of his gaming setup. Someone says the obvious "Why is your Xbox on a subwoofer" and he realizes he did the stupidest thing known to man. But instead of admitting he screwed up, he concocts a lie of epic proportions. The subwoofer... is an RCA Wine Cooler®. :lol :lol :lol

White Man said:
Since he's taking his good ol' time in replying, here's the admission of guilt that was pulled out during a grueling 6 hour interrogation:
You call that admission of guilt? I expected more. Like: "Yes, I lied about the Wine Cooler® and am sorry about spreading FUD about the 360 when all this time it was my own ignorance at fault."

<Amir0x> how much do you wanna bet
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> WALL OF SHAME
<Scarlet^ff9-a-thon> ban him until the xbox 360 sells 1,000,000 in japan
<Amir0x> EGM92 is bullshitting again
<CootAWDS> haha
<Amir0x> he can't access GAF now
<dead> haha
<Amir0x> bullshit!
<EGM92_Away> I'm serious
<dead> ****ing Juggalos
<melty> lol EGM saga continues 404 Error BITCHES
<CootAWDS> hahaha
<Amir0x> GUYS I WANT TO POST I SWEAR
* TheOMan has joined #ga
<WhiteMan> Haha
<EGM92_Away> ok whatever
<Takuan_ViveLeZidane> LMAO EGM
<Amir0x> BUT MY INTARNET IS BROKE
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> THE SERVER ERROR IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE
<Takuan_ViveLeZidane> HAHAHAHAHA
<Takuan_ViveLeZidane> EGM92_Away: ROFL
<Takuan_ViveLeZidane> EGM92_Away: ROFLROFL
<CootAWDS> SEND ME SOME INTARWEBZ
<WhiteMan> What's the in the box warranty for a 360? 60 or 90 days?
<CootAWDS> SOMEONE STOLED MY MEGAHURTZ!

Btw, current ban sentence is probably going to be 4 weeks! I was given the opportunity to decide. I felt 4 weeks was fitting since liars exist on the 4th layer of hell.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
if his wine cooler is next to his consoles and tv, then is his subwoofer in the kitchen?

Amir0x

Banned
EGM92 had the sentence of 4 weeks banned handed down. MAF was given the honor of choosing for bringing this masterpiece web of deceit to light.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
EGM sends his love to all of you, but hes getting a 404 Error when trying to access GAF. The issue is getting resolved at this moment.

He sends hugs and kisses

xxooxxoo

Amir0x

Banned
<EGM92_Away> Oman I never said I did, just testing the mods
<SnakeXs> Haha.
<Scarlet^ff9-a-thon> yeah
<Dragona> this is like gigadent pretending to purchase an xbox
<Matarick> If I do get the ZD job, I would like to have a new tag in the forums
<Amir0x> testing...the mods?
<Amir0x> WTF
<Scarlet^ff9-a-thon> so egm does not have an xbox360?
<Scarlet^ff9-a-thon> or should i read the thread
<Amir0x> just admit you bullshitted EGM92
<Amir0x> That's all you have to do
<Amir0x> ADMIT it
<Amir0x> Nobody likes bullshit artists
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> CONFESS
<SnakeXs> ADMIT DA TROOF
<EGM92_Away> I do admit it
<Willco_is_a_Winecooler> CONFESS
<EGM92_Away> someone post for me

THE CASE AM CLOSED.

Striek

Man, he didn't even have to admit he'd screwed up, he could've just said it was unplugged or something instead of calling it a wine cooler :lol

<Scarlet^ff9-a-thon> ban him until the xbox 360 sells 1,000,000 in japan
:lol

MAF said:
Btw, current ban sentence is probably going to be 4 weeks! I was given the opportunity to decide. I felt 4 weeks was fitting since liars exist on the 4th layer of hell.
Too kind :(

Considering I got 4 weeks for bumping old threads. However I find it hilarious that when he comes back everything he says will be considered a lie.

Amir0x

Banned
MrAngryFace said:
Considering I got 4 weeks for bumping old threads. However I find it hilarious that when he comes back everything he says will be considered a lie.

And that, MAF, is the true punishment. The punishment of the condemned!

Norse

His thread about all the broken x360's should be removed..renamed...sent to all other msg boards on the internet saying it was all a lie. Ms should get a copy and every gaming site should have a story on the front page titled "Anti MS gamer spreads lies of console defects..Ms to seek compensation."

And people wanted me banned for saying he was full of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom