• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toys R Us - Black Friday ad

RBH

2015toysrusbfimg9.jpg

2015toysrusbfimg20.jpg

2015toysrusbfimg21.jpg

2015toysrusbfimg26.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Weak AF.

Is that PS4 Deadpool I see?

Yeah, it's out on the 17th.
It's capped at 52fps on my PC (lowest settings, highest settings, doesn't make a difference) and I never figured out how to fix it without introducing nasty tearing so I'll be watching it.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Their standard price for Diablo 3 is $49.99. Right now it's on sale for $27.99.

Much lower at Best Buy. Under $16 with GCU IIRC.

Rip people hoping for not crap 3ds deals.

Crazy how they fucked up the regular New 3DS in NA. The holidays would be the time for Nintendo to make it shine. The 2DS and regular 3DS XL are really old, and the New 3DS XL is old-ish so $20 off is the bare minimum deal. The New 3DS, as the newest hardware and the cheaper not-old SKU, should have seen holiday bundles and Black Friday deals. Nobody cares about those deals, there won't be many 3DS sold this holiday and the system has been losing a lot of mind share. Not a good environment for Nintendo to launch their next system in. I'm very worried about the NX's chances in NA as Nintendo has stopped being aggressive with the 3DS a long time ago and the sales reflect that.

Nakasan

Seeing that ad involving the Mega Drive on there has given me goose-bumps of happiness. Oh SEGA... How I miss you.

Lol, it's almost unbelievable how so many people misinterpret "Save X Amount" and then act like they're trying to trick you

Is there any place that has a $300 PS4 deal that isn't a doorbuster? I'm not going to line up at a store to buy stuff on fucking thanksgiving. Expecially 5 when thats thanksgiving dinner time. Hate this shit.

Kieli

Tbh, $279.99 for WiiU + Super Smash + Splatoon is a pretty good deal. It means you're paying less than $200 for the console itself.

But the problem is, this is in US. So I shudder to imagine how much it would cost in Canadian plastic pretend money.

Rip people hoping for not crap 3ds deals.

Seriously. All of the Black Friday ads being posted show Nintendo products with crap deals. I wanted a N3DS XL, but since the deals are lame (and I already have an OG 3DS XL), I'll just wait until next year. I'm not in a hurry.

This Black Friday in seems disappointing across the board, though. There were better XBOne deals a couple of weeks ago.

Big Brett

I think I'm going to try my hand at getting one of those Aqua Blue Vitas after mine broke. I haven't missed it much, but y'know... I dunno.

I'm looking to buy Last of Us, Uncharted Collection, and GTAV for the PS4 for the holidays. My question is if there will be any discounts on these retreads before December 25. I want to be certain I can hand down my PS3 versions to a friend who recently purchased a PS3. What are the chances that Amazon or Toys R Us will have them on sale by Christmas?

oSoLucky

Where is my hyrule warriors deal? I really want to buy it :/ Anyone know of a good deal for vidyas?

There's a thread here with a spreadsheet from the 4 major retailers with their BF deals, for the US anyway(BB, Target, GameStop, Walmart). Amazon hasn't released all of their deals, and some are Prime or App exclusive. Also, try CAG. A lot of stuff posted there that never makes it here, such as some Newegg deals, etc.

It's a shame all the Black Friday PS4 deals seem to be the Uncharted bundle. Would have been good if they could offer a few more options, Batman or Destiny bundles for $300.

Top Bottom