• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torn Banner (Chivalry) files trademark application for "Mirage: Arcane Warfare"

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
On November 12, 2015, Torn Banner Studios Inc., filed in the United States via the USPTO a trademark/service mark application for "Mirage: Arcane Warfare". It is a 1B application (application based on intent to use) for computer game software. It entered the Trademark Reporting and Monitoring System (TRAM) yesterday, on November 16.

Word Mark MIRAGE: ARCANE WARFARE
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: computer game software
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: entertainment services in the form of electronic, computer and video games provided by means of the Internet, mobile telephone and other remote communications device
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 86818634
Filing Date November 12, 2015
Current Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Torn Banner Studios Inc. CORPORATION CANADA West Tower, Suite 820 3300 Bloor Street West Toronto CANADA M8X2X3
Attorney of Record David J. Davis
Type of Mark TRADEMARK. SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
Source: http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4810:eygxdq.2.1

On their website you can currently see a listing for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project. Perhaps Mirage: Arcane Warfare could be just that?

arcanewarfarebqs5y.png

There is also a currently blank Facebook page sharing the title of the game. Whether it's connected to the game or just someone that saw this filing and claimed it I don't know. It's here anyway: https://www.facebook.com/Mirage-Arcane-Warfare-914207921998124/

Searched but found nothing prior on this.

There were rumours of Chivalry coming to current-gen - maybe this was it, rather than another direct Chivalry game.

Would be pretty hyped. They look neat, but I'm not a PC gamer and I doubt they have much of an audience on last-gen.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think this makes sense. Adding in fantasy elements lets them add in a variety of new gameplay elements in a pretty straightforward manner.

salromano

There were rumours of Chivalry coming to current-gen - maybe this was it, rather than another direct Chivalry game.

Would be pretty hyped. They look neat, but I'm not a PC gamer and I doubt they have much of an audience on last-gen.

Nah, those are not so much rumors than they are pretty much confirmed. They were rated by various ratings boards.

Top Bottom