• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix likes the design of "fake" Xbox One Final Fantasy XV Custom Controller

miku

njbxrp3.jpg

Square Enix just tweeted this few hours ago...

VcizJ1M.jpg

https://twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/671964760829636608

Some rough translation:

-Microsoft Singapore had uploaded a design suggestion of the Xbox One FFXV custom controller to Facebook.

-The design was very charming, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available to look at anymore.

-Since we received a warm passion feeling from Microsoft, it would be great to make it true!

MavFan619

Banned
Last time they had a warm passion feeling with MS Rise of the Tomb Raider happened. We all know where this is going.
Just kidding ;_;

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Abstract and futuristic. I'll dig it depending on the living room set up.

Futuristic isn't the word I would use. It's kind of based on the car in XV, isn't it? Which is like a classic luxury car.

Wazi the pa

Neo Member
They may like it but that doesn't mean it's their standard of quality. I'd like to see them do some themed controllers though.

I actually like it. Not amazing but it is something different, and it looks visually interesting. I would like to touch it and feel if its made out of different materials. If the analog thumbs were actually made out of some metal, that would be very interesting to try.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Looks over-designed, but it fits the aesthetic of FF15 i suppose with the car and the weapons.

Eh, would not buy.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Of course they do. Not surprised coming from a company who made this design

2014_07_24_20_11_55_01.jpg

For the record, i think this batman, while not particularly close to the original, looks pretty cool. Like some kinda hyper future Batman Beyond cyborg Batman crossed with Spawn.

This kind of thing still lives within the "rule of cool" universe

harSon

Banned
I like the design as a show piece, but not necessarily as a functional controller if that makes any sense.

Top Bottom