• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAST Racing Neo will not have private lobbies.

_DiGiTaL_

The info was just from a random youtuber basically saying no system to invite friends. They have to manually join on you there is no system in place to invite your friends when you're in a lobby already. Shin'en Multimedia has not commented yet. Sorry for any confusion and to the people who were targeted by childish members. Due to my mistakes but this is GAF :)
Image link was broken.

MOD/Modbot feel free to close.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Is this the annual illiteracy symposium?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Yup. We wanted private lobbies. We're not getting them. The solution for them to join a game first isn't ideal. What if that game is full for instance?

The OP does not... say that. It says you can create friend games, but not limit it to only specific friends. Do you have so many friends that the second you create a game it will immediately fill up with people staring at their friend list waiting for someone to open a FAST lobby?

This whole thread is ridiculous.

b2cdd7996b2e488988d4d417f902e6ae.png

The OP does not... say that. It says you can create friend games, but not limit it to only specific friends. Do you have so many friends that the second you create a game it will immediately fill up with people staring at their friend list waiting for someone to open a FAST lobby?

This whole thread is ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm confused. Which of the following is the case:

1. You can create friend games and play with your friends with relative ease, but there is no way to exclude people who are on your friends list. Anyone on your friends list could hypothetically join your game.

2. There is no practical way to play only with your friends.

EDIT:

Also, when do reviews for this game come out? Are they embargoed? Seems like some outlets have had copies for days, and it's not exactly a terribly long game...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hope they get invites AND private lobbies patched in. Friends joining in on a public lobby is just not Good enough.

Dammit this thread is so confusing. The image makes it sound like there are friends-list-only lobbies. If that's correct, what's the problem?

Exile20

Hope they get invites AND private lobbies patched in. Friends joining in on a public lobby is just not Good enough.

Dude, did you even read the thread? Holy shit GAF is on a roll.

Dammit this thread is so confusing. The image makes it sound like there are friends-list-only lobbies. If that's correct, what's the problem?

People can't read and assume the worst when it comes to Nintendo and friends. Another day on NintendoGAF.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Dude, did you even read the thread? Holy shit GAF is on a roll.
My bad this, it's just this thread is confusing as hell. it's like half, jokes half people can't read, broken images, and loud yelling I'm sorry ={

Accept my apologies
Pleaseeeeee

Top Bottom