• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

TheOddOne

eJsNz9n.gif
eJsNz9n.gif
eJsNz9n.gif

1emsc9.png

4m1st8.png

KorrZ

Caught up with the first 2 seasons on Netflix a few months back. This show is surprisingly way better than I've ever given anything on CW credit to be. Can't wait for S3.

EDIT: Also, obligatory:

eJsNz9n.gif

The real MVP of 100. She's gone through one of the biggest changes of any of the cast and grown so much in comparison to virtually everyone.

Who didn't think she would just be the standard cute chick who was at the centre of some crappy love triangle? So glad they moved on from that and actually developed her character.

aku:jiki

My show schedule is pretty damn empty right now, so this show is very welcome in my life. Hurry up and air!

"try and keep the creepiness to a minimum" should've been the OT title imo.
As if that's anywhere close to possible when Papa and Rafa show up.

Thank goodness. I marathoned the first 2 seasons last winter and then saw that it wouldn't be back for 10 months. Way too long of a wait.

So excited. This is one of my favorite action adventure shows for sure. So many memorable scenes last season...the minefield Jaha encountered....that bit when they had to rescue that one guy on a cliff....missle attack on grounder meeting....scary Lincoln attack in parking garage set to Christmas music....etc. This show is so much fun and it makes me think the creators creators really enjoy making it. Pretty gritty drama at times too.

iammeiam

I have absolutely no idea where this season is going to end up going but I bet there's a lot of brutal death.

Looking forward to it.

carlsojo

Had no idea how good this show was going to be. I gave up four episodes in and finally started back up yesterday. I'm already on the finale of S1 and will probably binge S2 this weekend.

Dynasty

Had no idea how good this show was going to be. I gave up four episodes in and finally started back up yesterday. I'm already on the finale of S1 and will probably binge S2 this weekend.

Only get better so your in for a treat.

I'll be marathoning the 1st and 2nd season over the weekend. Can't wait for the 3rd season.

Heh the title is kind of a play on what I wanted for Arrow Season 4 with "League of Character Assassination".

How many Strayans are on this show again?

rjinaz

I can't wait... Season 3 here we go... Also Clarke will show the world why she is the best anti-hero..

FTFY

I tried watching this show when it first aired and stopped after a few episodes. A few months back gave it another go and fell in love with it. Then promptly watched season 2. This is now one of my favorite shows. CW is kicking ass. Bring on Season 3.

Top Bottom