• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

TheOddOne

- TheWrap: ‘The 100’ Showrunner: Things ‘Spiral Out of Control’ in Season 3.
“World building for me is what I really take pride in and enjoy,” showrunner Jason Rothenberg told TheWrap. “The thing that fascinates me as a storyteller is opening up the world, and now we can tell stories in Polis, and we can tell stories on ALIE’s island and we can tell stories in Ice Nation. And some people like that, I like that, for example in ‘Game of Thrones,’ every time they introduce a new world, that’s cool to me. Some people don’t. Some people want it to be just the hundred, just the kids, just Bellamy and Clarke, and all of that. I like to change it up, and that’s what people have come to expect and should continue to expect. I see it as a different movie each season.”

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Oh.

And seeing as
they seem to have killed off Wick and Raven's relationship off screen, with no explanation (and Wick not appearing in any trailers)
, it looks like he's gone.

Hopefully they didn't
just write him out off screen with no explanation. They need to at least throw out a line about him being killed by grounders or getting eaten by that lake monster or something.

The sexist tweets.

There are a bunch of others of him saying racist shit about black people, but I can't find them at the moment.

And seeing as
they seem to have killed off Wick and Raven's relationship off screen, with no explanation (and Wick not appearing in any trailers)

Edit: Found a bunch of other tweets screencapped on Tumblr.

Yikes and he's not a very bright one is he? I didn't care for his character on the show anyway, good riddance.

EDIT: Wait, was that confirmed to be his Twitter account? Because he has a one that's three and a half years old while that other one that's the source of those tweets was suspended.

Yikes and he's not a very bright one is he? I didn't care for his character on the show anyway, good riddance.

EDIT: Wait, was that confirmed to be his Twitter account? Because he has a one that's three and a half years old while that other one that's the source of those tweets was suspended.

A while back one of the writers tweeted saying they believed the account was his, and defended his tweets.
After the controversy his tweets caused, the account got shut down, and I haven't seen anyone from the show comment on it since.

TheOddOne

Season premiere today:
Season 3: episode 1 "Wanheda: Part 1"

Three months have passed since the tragedy at Mount Weather and our heroes learn that a bounty has been put on Clarke's head. Unbeknownst to Clarke, a team led by Bellamy and Kane journeys deep into Grounder territory to save her. Meanwhile, Murphy finds his way to the mansion and discovers a very different Jaha on a very different mission.

Joni

She managed to survive three months without anyone, she doesn't need saving Bellamy, just admit the truth why you want to see her.

Chuckie

eJsNz9n.gif

Woohoo! Can't wait!!!!!

Also Octavia is a Goddess, though Raven ain't too shabby either.

Shaanyboi

Banned
The sexist tweets.

There are a bunch of others of him saying racist shit about black people, but I can't find them at the moment.

And seeing as

Edit: Found a bunch of other tweets screencapped on Tumblr.
I'd be more than happy with the opening scene being Wick getting shot in the face if it means we can be rid of this creep sooner.

Shaanyboi

Banned
wow first time i heard about this show, where was I all this time? It look good! Too bad it isn't on Netflix Canada :(

...? Yes it is.

Also, if you're going to watch it, first few episodes are traaaash. But it turns around into a really fucking amazing show.

Just so you know.

Somnia

So excited! Easily my most hyped return to TV in quite awhile, CW is killing it right now for me with Flash, Arrow, Supernatural being back to its awesome self, The Originals and The 100.

Oh, I don't remember the names that well so far. I liked the black guy (Finn?) but then that creepy girl Charlotte happened lol.

I'm gonna watch Episode 4 today and see how much I can get to watch. How many episodes is S3 gonna be?

no. finn is the white guy.

the black guy is wells.

S3 is 16 long.

Seems like this season came up really quickly compared to the gap between S1 and S2. I'll catch it on TheCW.com a day light all season probably.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Seems like this season came up really quickly compared to the gap between S1 and S2. I'll catch it on TheCW.com a day light all season probably.

It's the opposite. There was only a 4 month gap between Season 1 and Season 2. It has been about 10 months since Season 2 ended.

Works out for the best though, people have actually had time to watch the previous season on Netflix before the premiere.

It's the opposite. There was only a 4 month gap between Season 1 and Season 2. It has been about 10 months since Season 2 ended.

Works out for the best though, people have actually had time to watch the previous season on Netflix before the premiere.

whoa. 10 months? thought it was less lol

Somnia

I hope people binging this on Netflix and the great word of mouth and reviews help it's ratings go up. Plus being on a new night hopefully will help, but Thursday is usually tough for The CW.

Joni

I hope people binging this on Netflix and the great word of mouth and reviews help it's ratings go up. Plus being on a new night hopefully will help, but Thursday is usually tough for The CW.

The Vampire Diaries usually did good there, so hopefully it grows to match last season's TVD ratings. But a 0.6 would be enough to make me happy.

Top Bottom