• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satoru Iwata GDC Awards Tribute

Enforced

I like it. It's really good tribute. It's amazing how much he did to make people happy.

I still read iwata asks. They're still fun to read.

guek

Banned
Iwata's death is probably the most I've ever been personally affected by the passing of a celebrity. You were the man, Satoru Iwata.

God damn. Watching this, I think I'll have to take a sick day if Shigeru passes before I do. I hope the NX is amazing, if for no other reason, to show that Iwata still had "it". Dude was awesome

Schnozberry

This was beautiful. It's hard to distill what made Iwata so endearing with words. This seemed to capture the heart of it.

Mr_L

Every time I see something new in tribute of Iwata, I think, "Sad, but I'm out of tears."

And then I discover that I'm not out of tears.

We miss you, man.

KRaZyAmmo

Rip Iwata you'll be missed. I thought it was a really nice, beautiful tribute video for one of the best person in the gaming industry. I have tears again

Concept17

Good stuff. Working on games it's easy to forget one of the main reasons for doing so: to make others happy and have fun.

Thank you, Iwata.

Bane

Man, no matter how many times I see a tribute to either him or Ryan Davis I just always cry. Easily the two biggest celebrity deaths to affect me.

Really well done video, thanks for posting it.

NolbertoS

Man, poor Iwata. He died too young :'(. It's true what they say that our lifetime is really short to accomplish more greater things in all fields from science, sports and even gaming. May you forever rest in peace and know that you truly made a huge impact Satoru Iwata.

Amazing tribute. I still tear up whenever I see his name in the credits of any Nintendo game I finish now a days. What an amazing individual and role model.

Top Bottom