• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

please talk about giant bomb

edit: you can find info on giant bomb here, but you probably already know it http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194322369&postcount=1

3gxK1Jc.png

Did Jeff 'Still A Threat' Gerstmann leak the NX controller?

s6wrFeY.gif

You decide.

Did Giant Bomb destroy anime?
Please delete OP and make this OP.

kTd1sAf.jpg

thank you.

You decide.

PM9qYtH.jpg

jaina

So, with the return of Metal Gear Scanlon imminent, what are you guys expecting from the episode?
Regular play? A selection of the important missions of Chapter 2?

I personally hope for the latter, should condense it a bit. I don't even remember, maybe there isn't much "fat" to trim in Ch. 2, all the frustrating and story-relevant parts need to stay for Drew.

Anjin M

Lunar FC

Fuck. I didn't notice we were close to a new OT. The one I made was almost done. Guess I'll wait for #22.

Great OT. Can't believe you went with that title.

Bowlie

Banned
So, with the return of Metal Gear Scanlon imminent, what are you guys expecting from the episode?

I personally hope for the latter, should condense it a bit. I don't even remember, maybe there isn't much "fat" to trim in Ch. 2, all the frustrating and story-relevant parts need to stay for Drew.

After Dan's frustration, I really think they're going to do some cuts.

StoveOven

Banned

I really have no idea how they'll do it, but I hope they don't just show Drew grinding sidequests in order to unlock story missions. That's one of the most baffling design choices. There are some great story missions though, so I hope he plays through them

jaina

Fuck. I didn't notice we were close to a new OT. The one I made was almost done. Guess I'll wait for #22.

Great OT. Can't believe you went with that title.
Cool, here's hoping we are allowed an OT 22 then.

The title was fun on UPF, but I would've preferred a different thing as title.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I didn't know if anyone had an OT in the can - asked on page 199 and nobody answered. We got desperate and emcee forced our hand

Those 2 minutes without an open GB thread were the worst minutes of my life. You're a life saver.

TraBuch

Banned

Hopefully it's just Drew looking into the camera and saying "This feature sucks and I'm done."

This UPF segment semented that Dan is Homer Simpson to me. He does whatever with no consequences. It's amazing.
There's a beautiful irony to Dan giggling about the effects of his viral internet videos just as a company gets charged $100 million for a viral Internet video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom