• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philippo

Ejbwyfbwhdurbrh. Make this happen. #Furemutorappu

Haha, i mean a whole episode may be too much (and my skills are definitely not that high plus i've never done subs ever), but a bonus bit i can do it.
#フレーイムトラップ

KeRaSh

Just watched the Q&A video. Did I hear that correctly? Bosman hates Zelda: A Link to the Past?

Why? :(

Don't do this to me, Kyle! :p

KeRaSh

Oh wow... Me when I heard Kyle's opinion:

AGT-Mind-Blown-OMG.gif

Brad thankfully saves the day. I never expected Kyle to be the one Ally to hate on LttP especially since he loves Pokemon so much. A game where absolutley nobody thinks it's weird for kids to travel around catching creatures and forcing them to fight against other people's creatures.

I know, opinions and all that but this caught me off guard. :D

Amauri14

This is the best episode yet. I just love how Law always takes the worse possible decision on everything. Keep them coming!

ito007

Christ i lost most of last week's stuff and i'm currently drowning in content, slow down EZA!
Same here! I actually just got finished with Don's Discount Gaming and damn that episode was awesome. I really like everything about the show and it compliments the other shows so well. Feels really unique. And of course it's a joy to watch

Latest TTE was great. This might be the first time since In a long long long time (maybe ever) where events mostly happened like Ben had planned. Maybe since TTA's Murder episode.

I really liked that the crew was doing things in character, but also progressing the adventure and also not just doing random events just because they could, or to see I'd they could break the game. An issue I thought started happening late in the TTA run when things got way out there

He just said his life is better after not going there, they post a lot of spoilers for things.

Don't really agree with him to be honest. IGN used to be bad for it (but so did that website gametrailers), but I feel they don't just surprise you with it. GameSpot however will spoil the shit out of everything and because they've moved a lot of their presence to YouTube they fuck over people who don't even subscribe to them or visit theit website with their videos and spoiler titles/thumbnails popping up in video feeds.
All the Dark Souls 3 bosses spoiled in the videos title before the game was even released, Civil War spoiled in a video title and they will put all GOT twists in their video titles too.

I get people say spoiler culture has gone to far with people freaking out over the smallest things....but the resolutions, conclusions and twists of stuff is not being over sensitive.

I really appreciate the kind of conversion the EZA crew has. Growing tired of other gaming podcasts that say 'it's a good game' and don't go to the depths of explanation that the Allies do.
Kyle does a good job of encouraging this kind of talk too, a lot of "why do you say that?" kind of stuff. It's great. The passion is palpable. I love supporting these guys on Patreon

Hasney

DS3 talk has gone up.

I've not even started DS3 so I should probably not watch it. But it'll be fun... It's tearing me apart, like indecision to watch you.

KeRaSh

Did Kyle say anything about the next Bosman at home? I know he mentioned during his last Bosman v Wozniak stream that he shot the footage but was not really happy with it. Did he reshoot everything or does it just take that long to edit everything? Maybe both? Can't wait to hear his full thoughts on the Nintendo news.

DS3 talk has gone up.

I've not even started DS3 so I should probably not watch it. But it'll be fun... It's tearing me apart, like indecision to watch you.

It is super spoilerly, so if you want to go in blind, I would wait. It is a great chat, but they spoil all the endings and secret area in the first 10 minutes^^ㅋㅋ

Kneefoil

Mild May 11th Podcast spoilers
@49:54
Ian: "I don't think I've ever played a Pokémon game."

I wonder if Ian Plays Pokémon would be as interesting as Brandon Plays Pokémon.

Did Kyle say anything about the next Bosman at home? I know he mentioned during his last Bosman v Wozniak stream that he shot the footage but was not really happy with it. Did he reshoot everything or does it just take that long to edit everything? Maybe both? Can't wait to hear his full thoughts on the Nintendo news.

Neither, I think.

1ed67f6e99.png

Auctopus

I really don't think a Spyro DGM would be that fun. I've played that Spyro and it's not that terrible or "dumb", it's just nowhere near as good as the trilogy. I think people just want it so they can nostalgically talk about the old games. The chat would just be...

"Mannn, Spyro how far you have fallen."
"This isn't as good as the original Spyro!"
"DAE hate SKYLANDERS?!"

Hasney

I really don't think a Spyro DGM would be that fun. I've played that Spyro and it's not that terrible or "dumb", it's just nowhere near as good as the trilogy. I think people just want it so they can nostalgically talk about the old games. The chat would just be...

"Mannn, Spyro how far you have fallen."
"This isn't as good as the original Spyro!"
"DAE hate SKYLANDERS?!"

Yeah, I'm the same way. I don't vote on it anyway because I've played it. Blitz The League 2 would be better even out of the ones I've played. That story is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom